Author Topic: Ta Technix Coilovers  (Read 1211 times)

Offline markgti1.8t

• Here all the time
Ta Technix Coilovers
« on: 27 January 2013, 22:27 »
hi Ta Technix Coilovers good or bad  :smiley:

AGU fk coilovers Powerflex top mounts full 3inch decat turbo back viper induction kit fmic vr6 clutch g60 flywheel catch can 007 forge dv Power flex wishbone bushes  Power flex dog mount under brace JOM  ADJUSTABLE Drop Links Walbro 255lph INLINE Fuel Pump wmi now fitted WAITING TO FIT VR6 MAF SAAB RED TOP INJECTORS STILL TO BUY K300 TURBO  CON RODS LSD

Offline Ashmond

• I live here
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: Ta Technix Coilovers
« Reply #1 on: 28 January 2013, 10:05 »
They are okay for a budget coilover, I have them on the rears, the fronts gave up so I got some FK's. Good if you just want lows as they do go low and you can run the rears without the bumper to get them really low
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)

Offline markgti1.8t

• Here all the time
« Reply #2 on: 28 January 2013, 20:03 »
They are okay for a budget coilover, I have them on the rears, the fronts gave up so I got some FK's. Good if you just want lows as they do go low and you can run the rears without the bumper to get them really low

got then on the car at the moment but the drivers side front has broke so probs just get the FKS if they are better
« Last Edit: 28 January 2013, 20:07 by markgti1.8t »

AGU fk coilovers Powerflex top mounts full 3inch decat turbo back viper induction kit fmic vr6 clutch g60 flywheel catch can 007 forge dv Power flex wishbone bushes  Power flex dog mount under brace JOM  ADJUSTABLE Drop Links Walbro 255lph INLINE Fuel Pump wmi now fitted WAITING TO FIT VR6 MAF SAAB RED TOP INJECTORS STILL TO BUY K300 TURBO  CON RODS LSD

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #3 on: 28 January 2013, 21:12 »
FK's are the better choice tbh.

Offline markgti1.8t

• Here all the time
« Reply #4 on: 28 January 2013, 21:41 »
what they come in at is it about £160

Offline JimBR

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 29 January 2013, 09:01 »
Jamex/JOM seem to get decent reviews too