Author Topic: Door mirror glass just dropped out  (Read 21495 times)

Offline Rob_benton

• Here all the time
Re: Door mirror glass just dropped out
« Reply #50 on: 28 May 2020, 09:46 »
I can't believe I've just read 5 pages about a mirror glass.

This place used to be all about engine swaps in Mk1 and 2s and the ins and outs of setting up the K-jet injection system. Is this what the world has come to?  :grin:

Mk1 and Mk2’s used better quality glue 😂
2014 gti pp dsg

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
« Reply #51 on: 29 May 2020, 09:30 »

This place used to be all about engine swaps in Mk1 and 2s and the ins and outs of setting up the K-jet injection system. Is this what the world has come to?  :grin:

That's because the mirror glass doesn't fall out in Mk1's & 2's. They've got nothing else to talk about  :laugh:
HIS: R 5dr DSG Lapiz: Tech Pack: Keyless: 90% Tints: Pretorias: Rear View Camera
HERS:  GTI 5dr Manual DBP: Parking Pack: Car-Net App: 90% Privacy Glass. Ordered 05-12-15. Delivered 03-03-16
DONATED TO SON:  GTD 5dr Manual White: Nav Pro: Dynaudio: Winter Pack: Sport & Sound Pack: Rear View Camera: Park Assist. Ordered 19-02-14. Delivered: 07-06-14

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #52 on: 29 May 2020, 13:59 »

That's because the mirror glass doesn't fall out in Mk1's & 2's. They've got nothing else to talk about  :laugh:

Yeah they just fall off on mk1 & 2  :grin:

Offline Lordie

• Here all the time
« Reply #53 on: 29 May 2020, 17:40 »

So you read every comment over 5 pages for a car that you don't own anymore, about an issue that you don't have  :whistle:.
Wheres the clown emoji ?!