Author Topic: Post a pic of your MKIV  (Read 1041315 times)

Offline the_stink

• Forum addict
  • A3 140 TDI
Re: Post a pic of your MKIV
« Reply #940 on: 06 April 2009, 08:47 »

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #941 on: 06 April 2009, 08:49 »
WOW!!!  :shocked: :shocked:

you been playing with your new rig Joe?

Offline barry-gti

• I live here
« Reply #942 on: 06 April 2009, 08:50 »

nice pics mate. i should be getting my DSLR this week, what would i need to get pics like that??

Offline the_stink

• Forum addict
  • A3 140 TDI
« Reply #943 on: 06 April 2009, 08:58 »

Yes I have :D still trying to find the best way to mount it at the moment, need some longer poles and a wider lens but all good so far :)

Barry you need a camera rig so you can hang your expensive camera off the side of your car lol if you got a spare £325 you can buy

Offline barry-gti

• I live here
« Reply #944 on: 06 April 2009, 08:59 »

Yes I have :D still trying to find the best way to mount it at the moment, need some longer poles and a wider lens but all good so far :)

Barry you need a camera rig so you can hang your expensive camera off the side of your car lol if you got a spare £325 you can buy

ill pass.....................

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #945 on: 06 April 2009, 09:00 »

when are you venturing over the bridge then??  :tongue: :wink: :cool:

Offline the_stink

• Forum addict
  • A3 140 TDI
« Reply #946 on: 06 April 2009, 09:11 »
Well as the weather is getting better if we arrange say one sunday ill come over so me you, Steve and anyothers that what photos taken we can have a photoshoot day, get some group ones, individual ones and of course some Rolling ones ;) for the full car rolling ones because i havent got the longer poles or wide enough lens, ill mount the rig on the back/front/side of my car and drive infront/behind along side etc for the rollign ones need a nice quiet road /area as the car is only moving at crawling pace  :smiley:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #947 on: 06 April 2009, 09:38 »
Well as the weather is getting better if we arrange say one sunday ill come over so me you, Steve and anyothers that what photos taken we can have a photoshoot day, get some group ones, individual ones and of course some Rolling ones ;) for the full car rolling ones because i havent got the longer poles or wide enough lens, ill mount the rig on the back/front/side of my car and drive infront/behind along side etc for the rollign ones need a nice quiet road /area as the car is only moving at crawling pace  :smiley:

that sounds good to me mate  :cool: perhaps aim for a weekend in May, one of the bank holiday weekends perhaps?

Offline the_stink

• Forum addict
  • A3 140 TDI
« Reply #948 on: 06 April 2009, 09:48 »
yeah that sounds good, although most yrs im down woolacombe ont eh bak holiday wk ends but ill give you a shout so we can get something planned properly :) take it you know some good locations? :)

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #949 on: 06 April 2009, 09:50 »
yeah that sounds good, although most yrs im down woolacombe ont eh bak holiday wk ends but ill give you a shout so we can get something planned properly :) take it you know some good locations? :)

no worries

i know one or two and i'll have a good scout around for some more :afro: