Author Topic: Golf 7.5 GTI Facelift versus Golf 7 GTI Clubsport  (Read 5129 times)

Offline Aidey

• Here all the time
Re: Golf 7.5 GTI Facelift versus Golf 7 GTI Clubsport
« Reply #10 on: 04 May 2017, 15:17 »
Yes get the Clubsport, i asm bias of course as i own one, but it is a head turner, i get comments on its great looks every day, also get good insurance lol...
Its a great car to drive also, im having a few issues with the trim, but the dealer will sort that..
Owner Mk8 ClubSport
Sold Mk8 Golf R....
Sold Gti DSG 2020 Performance Indium Grey .....
Gti Sold... ClubSport Edition 40 , ... Sold Aug 2018....

Offline Davey-c

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #11 on: 04 May 2017, 17:42 »
Thank you for your inputs. I have made up my mind i am going for the Clubsport  :smiley:. We only get 5 door GTIs in South Africa. I have also confirmed, the first batch of the facelift that we have received in South Africa is also missing fog lights, i am even more happier with my Clubsport decision. Seems like VW UK is not the only market with missing fog lights.

You will love it mate. Definitely a head turner as mentioned, I get comments all the time about how nice it looks and sounds. Looking forward to the pic when you collect. Enjoy. :smiley:
2023 Golf R 20 Years, Lapiz Blue, 19 Inch Black Estoril Alloys, Rear Camera, Harmon Kardon Sound System.

Offline davegixer

• Not said much yet
« Reply #12 on: 05 May 2017, 14:24 »
Thank you for your inputs. I have made up my mind i am going for the Clubsport  :smiley:. We only get 5 door GTIs in South Africa. I have also confirmed, the first batch of the facelift that we have received in South Africa is also missing fog lights, i am even more happier with my Clubsport decision. Seems like VW UK is not the only market with missing fog lights.

Absolutely the best decision, you are going to love it! Look forward to some pictures...
2017 GTI Clubsport Edition 40 #670
Carbon Grey Metallic, Black Roof, DSG, Leather, 19" Brescias, I'm in love with a car, help me.

Offline Davey-c

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #13 on: 21 May 2017, 19:57 »

Any news on the new car mate?

Here is pic of mine in the evening sun shine. :smiley:

2023 Golf R 20 Years, Lapiz Blue, 19 Inch Black Estoril Alloys, Rear Camera, Harmon Kardon Sound System.

Offline Wide

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 22 May 2017, 19:12 »
But you can´t do this with the CS  :wink: :grin:.

Looks crazy with that ugly bike, but i need to do this... :grin:

My Youtube Channel ** MK8 R and MK7.5 GTI PP**
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOQb17Kro9L-iuT91cKxsjA
And My INSTAGRAM FaceliftGT
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHKNpaNHog_/

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 22 May 2017, 19:22 »

You are going to long lengths to not have to get a people carrier by putting the third child on the bike but as they say, needs must.  :whistle:
5 door GTD in night blue collected 1/3/17

Offline Wide

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 23 May 2017, 05:57 »

You are going to long lengths to not have to get a people carrier by putting the third child on the bike but as they say, needs must.  :whistle:

This is the best familycar!

My wife say, must we have a GTI?!

- YES YES a said!!  :grin: :grin:
My Youtube Channel ** MK8 R and MK7.5 GTI PP**
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOQb17Kro9L-iuT91cKxsjA
And My INSTAGRAM FaceliftGT
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHKNpaNHog_/

Offline Briggsy

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #17 on: 23 May 2017, 07:50 »
The wife loves the GTI, especially in the Indium Grey, she loves how the red contrasts it so well.

It's our first "sporty" car she likes to be in and drive. Had 330's, S3, Cooper S before and didn't like any. It's a revelation not having to have a soft car for her to enjoy being in!
« Last Edit: 23 May 2017, 07:52 by Briggsy »

Offline LRWmotorsport

• Here all the time
« Reply #18 on: 23 May 2017, 08:12 »
Mrs LRWmotorsport loves "our" Clubsport to the extent that I hardly get to drive it.
2015 BRSCC PGTI Championship 2nd #55
2016 BRSCC PGTI Championship 2nd (again) #25 & BARC Intermarque
2017 BRSCC PGTI CHAMPIONS #24

Offline scanesare

• I live here
  • GTI Clubsport
« Reply #19 on: 23 May 2017, 10:16 »
The wife loves the GTI, especially in the Indium Grey, she loves how the red contrasts it so well.

It's our first "sporty" car she likes to be in and drive. Had 330's, S3, Cooper S before and didn't like any. It's a revelation not having to have a soft car for her to enjoy being in!

Mrs LRWmotorsport loves "our" Clubsport to the extent that I hardly get to drive it.

Lucky folks, mine secretly wishes we had gone for the Tiguan  :sad: She particularly despises the buckets in that "you have to adopt a special getting in/out procedure if you don't want to bump your thigh at the bottom side bolsters" (pfff... I get in and out just fine) and the fact that (I remind her) she has to watch out not to scratch them when she hurries in the back with the little one. (You know women's accessories are fully of non-friendly-to-glossy-bucket-backs items?? ) I must fight hard to make this CS a keeper...
« Last Edit: 23 May 2017, 10:19 by scanesare »