Author Topic: New Arrival....  (Read 4269 times)

Offline asm1

• Not said much yet
New Arrival....
« on: 12 December 2016, 23:49 »

Well actually I have had it since 25th November :whistle:

Golf GTD DSG with Parking pack in Deep Black Pearl

On the day I got it after a quick blast down to visit my parents:

After 4 days when I could no longer cope with how dirty it had gotten, so put it in for a handwash:

Fantastic piece of machinery.  Really comfortable, easy to drive and manoever.  My previous car was no slouch (Astra J CDTi Elite 165)  but this has it beat hands down.  Plus it swallows all my junk (wheelchair, crutches)  as well as the Astra ever did, and yet seems a bit smaller.

My only regret, if there is one, is that I had to take delivery in November.  Too cold for me to be out some days.  That said, it has 600 odd miles on it now :evil:

Offline Andy_L

• Just got here
Re: New Arrival....
« Reply #1 on: 13 December 2016, 05:44 »
Looking good  :cool:
Mk7 Golf 1.6 Tdi [110] BMT GT Edition 5Dr Manual H/B Pure White

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
« Reply #2 on: 13 December 2016, 09:16 »
Looks great asm, Nogaros are a really good looking wheel, far too good to be standard! On a rather different note, looks like some stunning views in the background!
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline RJC1980

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 13 December 2016, 10:48 »
Very nice  :cool:

Mine is getting built in January  :grin:

Offline corgi

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 13 December 2016, 12:05 »
The parking pack doesn't work very well  :grin:

Looks good though...

Carbon Grey Metallic, GTD 3 Door Manual, Dynaudio and Advanced Phone Prep
In the Garage: 2010 Jaguar XKR 5.0 Supercharged Convertible replaced 2004 911 (996) Carrera 4S Cabriolet (15/3/15)

Offline asm1

• Not said much yet
« Reply #5 on: 13 December 2016, 12:35 »
Looks great asm, Nogaros are a really good looking wheel, far too good to be standard! On a rather different note, looks like some stunning views in the background!

Thanks, yeah the wheels do set it off nicely.  The views are pretty epic, for a small seaside town, particularly in (cold) clear weather :smiley:

The parking pack doesn't work very well  :grin:

Looks good though...

Thats because it wasnt being used  :grin:  Day #1 with the car...  Took me a while to get the hang of it, but I think I have it sussed now  :smiley:  The rear camera is brill.

Offline asm1

• Not said much yet
« Reply #6 on: 13 December 2016, 21:03 »
Speaking of wheels....

Not sure I want to admit thiis but when out today at the post office, I was coming back to the car and about to try and open the door.  I looked down (I walk on crutches, so generally I look to see where my feet are going) and thought "wait a minute, those wheels don't look right... WTF!"

There was another soddding black golf parked behind me :rolleyes:  It was late, dark and I was tired from standing in the queue.

Lol

Reminds me of the time my dad got into an identical Volvo 340 parked next to ours in the 80's and drove it home... before realising he had the wrong car :grin: :grin: