Author Topic: Titanfall is here.  (Read 5960 times)

Offline WadGTI

• Here all the time
  • Golf GTI'er
Titanfall is here.
« on: 12 March 2014, 16:42 »
Anyone downloaded it yet on the xbox one?

Anyone intrested in playing, post your gamertag up.

VW BUSH

Re: Titanfall is here.
« Reply #1 on: 15 March 2014, 01:46 »
Just downloaded it for PC :cool:

Offline justalex81

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 16 March 2014, 10:19 »
let me know if it's any good. graphics look awful on console but if playability is good i might get it for pc

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
« Reply #3 on: 16 March 2014, 11:25 »
Ill be getting it on Thursday :smiley:
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

VW BUSH

« Reply #4 on: 16 March 2014, 15:57 »
Breathtaking.
Most complete shooter/smasher in years.
I hope they use the engine for some WH40K games.
I've got my graphics turned down as my old athlon Quad can't handle it,  but if you have an I7 or 6/8 core Amd then you will be fine with a decent gpu and 4gig+ of ram.
it plays awesome

Offline GTi_James

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 16 March 2014, 22:21 »
Breathtaking.
I've got my graphics turned down as my old athlon Quad can't handle it,  but if you have an I7 or 6/8 core Amd then you will be fine with a decent gpu and 4gig+ of ram.
it plays awesome

They need to make a proper 40k game which includes deep space combat, space station/orbital combat and boarding, planetary assault, landing field beach heading, trench warfare and siege craft all in that order for Xbox one and pic with 64player mayhem! Then I'd be happy lol

Think Star Wars battlefront, section 8, Medal of Honor, battlefield 4, spacemarine and dawn of war the original, that would be an epic game! :cool:

Mk4 Golf 1.8t AUM, Wintersports Addition. PiperX panel filter, 008p Forge DV, Toyosports DP 3", Miltek Anni Style CatBack non resonated, APR Sport CAT 200Cell, Catch Can RS4 Reps 18s, OEM R32 front and OEM

VW BUSH

« Reply #6 on: 16 March 2014, 22:47 »
Breathtaking.
it plays awesome

They need to make a proper 40k game which includes deep space combat, space station/orbital combat and boarding, planetary assault, landing field beach heading, trench warfare and siege craft all in that order for Xbox one and pic with 64player mayhem! Then I'd be happy lol

Think Star Wars battlefront, section 8, Medal of Honor, battlefield 4, spacemarine and dawn of war the original, that would be an epic game! :cool:
I quite agree, but it would cost a lot and need a kray super computer to run :grin:
This would make a great engine to run a Space marine 2 or a new 40k game, but this game is pretty full and has passed the "not bored in one weekend test"
Let see if it gets 500hrs+ like space marine or DOW series

Offline WadGTI

• Here all the time
  • Golf GTI'er
« Reply #7 on: 17 March 2014, 10:06 »
let me know if it's any good. graphics look awful on console but if playability is good i might get it for pc

No sure if you were playing it on the dreamcast, but on the xbox one is pretty damm good. Graphics are very good too.

In my view good mix with Halo/Gears of War.

Offline WadGTI

• Here all the time
  • Golf GTI'er
« Reply #8 on: 17 March 2014, 10:07 »

No sure if you were playing it on the dreamcast, but on the xbox one is pretty damm good. Graphics are very good too.

In my view good mix with Halo/Gears of War.

Just prestiged last night. Best game I have played so far.

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
« Reply #9 on: 24 March 2014, 07:16 »
Best MP FPS in years!!!
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...