Author Topic: your partners response to spending money on you golf  (Read 7488 times)

Offline mcgee9t2

• I live here
Re: your partners response to spending money on you golf
« Reply #70 on: 05 August 2012, 22:32 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-9FxC9HW40

Doesn't really mid to much.......makes her scream  :laugh:
Sorry to dig up the old argument. but that was not a race in any way shape or form. my 1.8n/a would be going faster than that after 30seconds.... that was just 30 seconds of you following a gtr at 80mph

and my ex didnt used to mind it. if i got something new and she was around mine then shed just stick a dvs on or go on the laptop(which turned out to be a bad move me letting her on there when she went to take a pic with the webcam and found a few saucy pics of a girl she knew...then found a few emails and stuff) or if it was a nice day shed be out on the drive helping and keeping me company
« Last Edit: 05 August 2012, 22:35 by mcgee9t2 »

Offline golfyste

• I live here
  • Project track car
« Reply #71 on: 05 August 2012, 22:50 »

Sorry to dig up the old argument. but that was not a race in any way shape or form. my 1.8n/a would be going faster than that after 30seconds.... that was just 30 seconds of you following a gtr at 80mph

and my ex didnt used to mind it. if i got something new and she was around mine then shed just stick a dvs on or go on the laptop(which turned out to be a bad move me letting her on there when she went to take a pic with the webcam and found a few saucy pics of a girl she knew...then found a few emails and stuff) or if it was a nice day shed be out on the drive helping and keeping me company

Take not of the gear change half way through the vid which was near redline of 4th gear (120mph) and still hard accelerating
I'm sorry but the gtr was giving it the beans as I could hear and was going a lot faster the The video seems,
Either way I know we were both going full and I caught right up and afterwards when I went up along side we both had big smiles on our faces. So don't mind what anyone says  :laugh:

R-tech custom remap - k04-001- 250bhp/311ftlb  :grin:

"Project track car" has begun :grin:

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=247202.0

Offline GTi_James

• I live here
« Reply #72 on: 06 August 2012, 08:55 »
my cars are my only vice in life and when i switched back to cars rather than bikes she was  was over the moon as lot safer and doesnt mind my modding, she has her handbags and shoes and i have my golf we never question what we spend on its the best way and shes fitted bits to my car when ive been ill cant grumble with that we have a happy marriage. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

theres some people out there that i can be realy jelous of lol :wink:

Mk4 Golf 1.8t AUM, Wintersports Addition. PiperX panel filter, 008p Forge DV, Toyosports DP 3", Miltek Anni Style CatBack non resonated, APR Sport CAT 200Cell, Catch Can RS4 Reps 18s, OEM R32 front and OEM

Offline golfyste

• I live here
  • Project track car
« Reply #73 on: 06 August 2012, 08:57 »
my cars are my only vice in life and when i switched back to cars rather than bikes she was  was over the moon as lot safer and doesnt mind my modding, she has her handbags and shoes and i have my golf we never question what we spend on its the best way and shes fitted bits to my car when ive been ill cant grumble with that we have a happy marriage. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

theres some people out there that i can be realy jelous of lol :wink:

I've got it planned out, I think the path to happiness is to get them into modding cars and then they will be happy and can't complain  :laugh:

R-tech custom remap - k04-001- 250bhp/311ftlb  :grin:

"Project track car" has begun :grin:

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=247202.0

Offline cullygti

• I live here
« Reply #74 on: 06 August 2012, 12:24 »
yes get them into it and its all down hill  :grin: wife even books the tickets for all the events now   :laugh:

i drive a golf thats why im skint!!!!

losing interest in the golf and now not so skint !!!!!

Offline Dalo Harkin

• I live here
« Reply #75 on: 06 August 2012, 12:29 »
If only....................

mine always says 'I'll drive' because when I do she feels  :sick:
so I only get to give it the beans when I am on my own  :laugh:
popping to the shops is fun for me  :evil:
ARZ K03s, Oettinger Side Skirts, R32 front, Carbon stage 2, Forge 007p (yellow spring), Forge Actuator (yellow spring), Pipercross panel filter with DSG parts, N249 and N112 deleted, SAI deleted, Carbon canister deleted, Rear wiper deleted, Long Life turbo back custom exhaust with 200 cell sports cat, VR6/G60 clutch kit, Creation Motorsport TIP, Catch can, 'Wellycooler', K04 charge pipe, S3 ported inlet manifold - looks pretty standard on the outside though :)

Offline mcgee9t2

• I live here
« Reply #76 on: 06 August 2012, 18:43 »

Take not of the gear change half way through the vid which was near redline of 4th gear (120mph) and still hard accelerating
I'm sorry but the gtr was giving it the beans as I could hear and was going a lot faster the The video seems,
Either way I know we were both going full and I caught right up and afterwards when I went up along side we both had big smiles on our faces. So don't mind what anyone says  :laugh:

Ah ok. well to me it only looks like your going about 80mph.   :grin: but ill take your word for it :)

Offline RoxyGTI

• Not said much yet
« Reply #77 on: 06 August 2012, 18:52 »
My partner has spent a lot of money on his evo as they aren't cheap and it doesnt bother me as i love me cars alot ,but now he turned round and said he wants too buy stuff for my golf , so I am happy lol ! But I've got my eyes on some 19's and he like if u want some get em !  :laugh:

Offline GTi_James

• I live here
« Reply #78 on: 07 August 2012, 01:03 »
I'd be like that with my girl but she prefers christian labouton shoes. £200 bags. And I've blown £5000 on holidays in the last year alone...and all i get at Christmas is friggin socks! Ho I suppose her cousin has use of ramps and all tools at the weekends and a hot power hose for all them stubborn marks  :grin: and I get free labour lol

Mk4 Golf 1.8t AUM, Wintersports Addition. PiperX panel filter, 008p Forge DV, Toyosports DP 3", Miltek Anni Style CatBack non resonated, APR Sport CAT 200Cell, Catch Can RS4 Reps 18s, OEM R32 front and OEM