Author Topic: Your first car crash?  (Read 5750 times)

Offline the_stink

• Forum addict
  • A3 140 TDI
Re: Your first car crash?
« Reply #10 on: 14 July 2011, 13:35 »
my first accident was going into the back of a driving instructor  :lipsrsealed:

he had stopped round a blind corner on a country lane to let a tractor out and i kinda aquaplaned dwon the hill and smacked right into the back of him! luckily it was just him wasnt teaching anyone at the time

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #11 on: 14 July 2011, 13:53 »
my first accident was going into the back of a driving instructor  :lipsrsealed:

he had stopped round a blind corner on a country lane to let a tractor out and i kinda aquaplaned dwon the hill and smacked right into the back of him! luckily it was just him wasnt teaching anyone at the time

:grin:

Could have been worse, could have been your old driving instructor, don't now who would be more embarrassed then?  :laugh:

Offline haf1zur

• Here all the time
« Reply #12 on: 14 July 2011, 13:55 »
smashed the back of a limo while on a driving lesson

they were late for their wedding

Offline Mitching

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 14 July 2011, 13:56 »
Never had an accidental crash, but with my first car I used to crash into my mates car all the time (and vice versa)
I used to use his rear bumper instead of my breaks in the drive thru.
One day he was reversing out of a parking space and I T-boned him, later to get back at me he got out of his car when I was parked next to him and put a huge dent in my door, I just lay across the seats and kicked the dent out!
God bless £100 first cars  :cool:

Offline fozziie

• Here all the time
  • psn: fozziie
« Reply #14 on: 14 July 2011, 14:11 »

summer 2005, t-boned by a mitsi warrior....needless to say it hurt like buggery!

on the plus side, it removed another astra from the roads!

Offline Warby

• Not said much yet
« Reply #15 on: 14 July 2011, 14:17 »
Was racing(properly on track with marshals etc) in the wet car went left,right,left again, spun round and was left perched on a load of tyres saying to myself WTF?

Offline LowlifeDubber

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 14 July 2011, 14:21 »
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=121364.msg1364425#msg1364425

:cry:

I never realised you had that done so much to your mk1.Will be grabbing a coffee tonight and having a read of your build thread.
Great work :cool:

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
« Reply #17 on: 14 July 2011, 14:27 »
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=121364.msg1364425#msg1364425

:cry:

I never realised you had that done so much to your mk1.Will be grabbing a coffee tonight and having a read of your build thread.
Great work :cool:

Yeah, that's why everyone likes Shaun! He's proper dedicated, i'm hoping he can get someone to repaint it at a cheap price, he deserves some luck, always failing!!  :grin:

Offline Jack3559

• I live here
« Reply #18 on: 14 July 2011, 14:38 »
Yeah, that's why everyone likes Shaun! He's proper dedicated, i'm hoping he can get someone to repaint it at a cheap price, he deserves some luck, always failing!!  :grin:

*Cough TRAVIS

Offline the_stink

• Forum addict
  • A3 140 TDI
« Reply #19 on: 14 July 2011, 14:42 »

:grin:

Could have been worse,

my old man wasnt too impressed  :laugh: