Author Topic: Football World Cup 2014  (Read 3345 times)

Offline VR6Lee

• Not said much yet
  • Women love duct tape
Re: Football World Cup 2014
« Reply #20 on: 22 June 2014, 21:26 »
We use to have a lot of football banter on here, but you know what the mods were like. the haters of football  :whistle:

and MTBs

and Sharpey (For you old timers who remember him)

Good times of good old banter  :laugh:

Offline Seanl

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 24 June 2014, 21:26 »
Luis Suarez in biting shocker.  should be banned from football for a minimum of a year, and  a lifetime ban if it happens again I think.  On another note, European teams are having a real shifter this world cup too!
Classic Green Corrado VR6 Storm | Jetex Cat back | BMC CDA | VT mounts | Bilstein B12 | 288mm front brakes | Mk4 rear brakes | Goodridge braided hoses | BBS RX228s | Shortshifter | Lupo wipers | Uprated headlight loom | All red rears | Refreshed leather | Fresh paint |

VW BUSH

« Reply #22 on: 24 June 2014, 22:17 »
I'm working in Germany at the moment and have had to put up with some serious piss taking from fritz.
Something about airbus and all the country's that make it flying home on it......
Also spoof ads for the low mileage England tour bus.
I am hoping the yanks stuff them on Thursday so I can get my own back on the sausage eating feckers, unlikely but I live in hope.
Great atmosphere here, drunk my weight in Waldhaus and not one fight or uncivilised action think we miss the trick in the UK.
Schnapps is starting to affect my ability to walk and my German has gone to sh!t best be off to bed before I lose 2-0

As for Sharpey lol those were the day's

VW BUSH

« Reply #23 on: 24 June 2014, 22:25 »
 :lipsrsealed:
« Last Edit: 25 June 2014, 06:04 by VW BUSH »

Offline VR6Lee

• Not said much yet
  • Women love duct tape
Funny Gifs Football World Cup 2014
« Reply #24 on: 30 June 2014, 14:15 »