Author Topic: Cadwell - looks like I need to put that on this year's list  (Read 3297 times)

Offline Diamond Hell

• Serious forum addict
  • Opinions я Us
Ahhh damnit - they're updating the track, so will mean fences and probably losing The Mountain.

http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/Cadwell-Park-host-Formula-3-GT-Racing-pound-6m/story-15782339-detail/story.html

So I guess I probably need to get that in my list of stuff to do before they flatten that out.  :angry:
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline murraymint

• I live here
Re: Cadwell - looks like I need to put that on this year's list
« Reply #1 on: 28 April 2012, 14:53 »
Ahhh damnit - they're updating the track, so will mean fences and probably losing The Mountain.

http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/Cadwell-Park-host-Formula-3-GT-Racing-pound-6m/story-15782339-detail/story.html

So I guess I probably need to get that in my list of stuff to do before they flatten that out.  :angry:

They'd be adiots if they lost the mountain! They should just bypass it for cars
josh

95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline topher

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • fully functioning
« Reply #2 on: 29 April 2012, 00:02 »
i think its sept. 12th i'm heading up with some mates. Height of summer so it should be sub 10 degrees and probably damp

VeeDubGTI16v

« Reply #3 on: 29 April 2012, 10:23 »
watch out for the leaves!

Offline Nige

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 29 April 2012, 12:19 »
I found the changes made to Snetterton made it a much more enjoyable circuit. The changes seem to have been thought about rather than just plucked out of thin air.

Saying that, Cadwell is great as it is, maybe you need to join me there in July  :wink:

Offline Diamond Hell

• Serious forum addict
  • Opinions я Us
« Reply #5 on: 29 April 2012, 13:08 »
Saying that, Cadwell is great as it is, maybe you need to join me there in July  :wink:

This is particularly tempting instead of the VAG Action Day, even with a 500mile round trip there and back.
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.