Author Topic: Cornish Meets?  (Read 5384 times)

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
Re: Cornish Meets?
« Reply #20 on: 03 February 2010, 10:11 »
lol! id be up for this, would be better if the weather would warm up a little :D

Offline FOREST GREEN

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 03 February 2010, 22:44 »
Yep, I reckon I could find the time to, never been to anything like it before (apart from RTTS)

Offline th3_f15t

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 15 February 2010, 16:26 »
can do. if people put up where they are coming from we can find a centralish place to have it.

im the regional coordinator on the T4 froum and we meet the first weds eve(this weds) of every month but in the summer we usually meet at cardinham woods near bodmin on a sunday. barby facility@s and plenty of parking plus if ya got kids theres a very shallow stream and plenty of room to play or even footy for the big kids. or pub it. which ever.

Sounds cool mate.

How about late breakfast / lunch at somewhere like praa sands cafe or the Fistral Blu / blue bar in porthtowan, all got big carparks, good views of the sea and potential photo opportunities if people are that way inclined?

I'm liking the late breakfast idea, lol!

If something gets planned then give me a shout. I think I'm getting my hands on a mk2 GTi off a mate, but I work shift work and work a lot of weekends. But I will always try and blag time off, lol!

Moving over to Flickr, sorry for the broken picture links!