Author Topic: 'gstar-dubworld 2005-09'  (Read 22999 times)

Offline gstar-dubworld

• GTI forum regular
  • Here comes the piano man - his a peaceful man..
Re: 'gstar-dubworld 2005-09'
« Reply #20 on: 03 April 2009, 00:33 »
Car looked HOT on sunday, sorry I didn't have a chat.

Nick

Hi Nick,

No worries and thank you, I was in a little world of my own most of that day & having to field so many questions from potential punters/admirers alike, so it's probably me that should be apologising, hopefully we should be at Stonor, I have always liked that venue but May is very busy at the moment for me, I have car related event every weekend that month but hopefully we'll be there all being well.

Cheers T

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
« Reply #21 on: 03 April 2009, 20:21 »
Gibby my man all is well, sorry you couldn't make it on Sunday, I was hoping to catch you as well as the rest of the crew, been a very long time, I hope your good & all is well your end my friend..

My cars a little tired bodywork wise this year bless it, but still just about passes, but you know what I still can never get it to shine like your Rivage when you had it, I always use to envy that steak free gloss on the paintwork, always looked mint no matter what distance you had travelled  :cool:

Hopefully I will see you soon and defo at the GTi this year, so we should catch up proper then.. 

All's well thanks Tesh. Hope to see you soon. :afro: I was gutted that I didn't make last Sunday, was looking forward to it for weeks. :sad: Rallye is still in the garage, I daren't ring them ! :laugh: They've not rung me yet either so I'm hoping no news is good news ! :huh:

Thanks for the Rivage comment, she did usually look quite shiny didn't she ! :laugh: 
......now officially dubless.

Offline MarkS

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 03 April 2009, 21:21 »
Love the car mate  :cool:

I'm probably heading towards a bit of a fail here, but are those BBS the same wheels as the ones in the first pic, but with a bigger dish?
:)

Offline avengedslayer

• I live here
« Reply #23 on: 03 April 2009, 22:40 »
green rims look awesome, very clean car throughout good work! :smiley:

Offline gstar-dubworld

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #24 on: 04 April 2009, 02:05 »
Love the car mate  :cool:

I'm probably heading towards a bit of a fail here, but are those BBS the same wheels as the ones in the first pic, but with a bigger dish?
:)

No your spot on the same wheels from '05', we've just evolved them over the 4 seasons, it's the first time we've gone to 2" on the rear though..

Offline gstar-dubworld

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #25 on: 04 April 2009, 02:06 »
green rims look awesome, very clean car throughout good work! :smiley:

Thank you very much..

Offline davero

• I live here
« Reply #26 on: 04 April 2009, 02:28 »
Awesome car mate. Been on this forum for over 4 years and unfortunately it is the first time

i have seen your golf. An inspiration

Offline gstar-dubworld

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #27 on: 05 April 2009, 15:25 »
Awesome car mate. Been on this forum for over 4 years and unfortunately it is the first time

Thank you.. Yes my car has always been there in the background, I don't tend to make a lot of noise if I can help it..

Tesh

Offline Martz

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #28 on: 06 April 2009, 21:36 »

Thank you.. Yes my car has always been there in the background, I don't tend to make a lot of noise if I can help it..

Tesh

Indeed Tesh. Fancy a coffee at Ace Cafe soon. Not sure if it's the same but still would be good. I will most likely be going to Stoner, work is manic at the moment and I am not sure what days I am working at the moment (weekends).

Offline gstar-dubworld

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #29 on: 07 April 2009, 16:04 »

Tesh

Indeed Tesh. Fancy a coffee at Ace Cafe soon. Not sure if it's the same but still would be good. I will most likely be going to Stoner, work is manic at the moment and I am not sure what days I am working at the moment (weekends).

Indeed Martin, how are you all well I hope and yes a trip to the ace is a must now the long evenings are back in fashion, we need to check it out as it's been over 2 years since my last visit, so lets pencil a date in which suits you best my friend..