Author Topic: GUY RAN INTO BACK OF MY CAR TODAY!  (Read 1827 times)

Offline 10:27

• Here all the time
GUY RAN INTO BACK OF MY CAR TODAY!
« on: 01 September 2004, 19:19 »
ON THE WAY TO WORK DRIVING ALONG HAPPY AS LARRY! sitting in taffic on the weilli road when bump! looked around and a idiot hit me! the damage seems to be just a small hole in the rear bumper from his tow ring but until i get the car checked out im at my wits end! and his excuse! youll laugh at this one! i just picked up the car today!!! total idiot and im making sure his insurance pays! and to top it of it comes at a time when im concentrating on starting at uni and iv got worry about this great!

Offline debsie

• Not said much yet
Re: GUY RAN INTO BACK OF MY CAR TODAY!
« Reply #1 on: 02 September 2004, 21:10 »
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  :'(
Poor you...i'm paranoid about this happening.
Good luck, hope it's not too bad.

Dinky

« Reply #2 on: 02 September 2004, 21:42 »
Totally guttin mate-hope ya can get it sorted! :-\
Oh n gud luck at uni! ;)

Dinx  :-*

Offline stubbsy

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 02 September 2004, 21:49 »
sorry to hear that, i know how anoying it is when someone else creates damage to your pride and joy. hope it all gets sorted and good luck at uni, i start back soon too :P

Offline JonMk1Cab

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 03 September 2004, 13:56 »
Make sure you got reg plate and a good address ie written on a letter etc, otherwise follow them home!

My old man borrowed a car of mine a while back to help my bro move in at uni (I got an 18month old Beemer for a 4 year old Laguna).  It was his 60th Birthday and some To55er gave him a present of re-shaping my door by driving into the side whilst speeding from a junction.  Police questioned my old man (an ex copper) about running a red light, turned out the other guy was in the outside lane racing to get infront of the guy in the correct lane. The V5 log book said it was a girls car who had sold it! no trace back to Mr W. Anchor.

Sorry for abuse, still get wound up 2 years latter, don't forget we pay their premium with an extra ?30 on your policy!

Offline 10:27

• Here all the time
« Reply #5 on: 04 September 2004, 22:25 »
cheers guys thanks for all the surpport had most of the work done already just gotta get the rear bumper sorted and it should be ok!  :-\