Author Topic: Lookers, Middlesbrough  (Read 2857 times)

Offline Joseph

• Not said much yet
  • www.peta.org.uk
Lookers, Middlesbrough
« on: 31 May 2012, 11:49 »
hi,

Whilst my Golf was in having the wastegate rattle fixed I asked the warranty manager to look at 2 very small marks (approx 2mm in diameter) on two of my Monza Shadow alloys. I had read alot about a problem called whiteworm so i thought just incase...

The guy immediately said that it was white worm and that he would replace the three wheels affected. I hadn't even noticed an even smaller mark on one of the wheels until he pointed it out. This work will be done in one weeks time.

The young lady I dealt regarding the whiteworm also gave me the screen wash I needed free of charge.

Continued good service from this dealership.
Mk7 gti

Offline sundaydriver

• I live here
Re: Lookers, Middlesbrough
« Reply #1 on: 31 May 2012, 19:08 »
The service dept at lookers is great, they replaced all 4 of my monza shadows without question.

BUT the salesteam are sh!t!!, tried to buy 2 new cars from them. If your not paying RRP they don't want to know, also terrible on PX prices.

The parts guy today also told me the salesmen thrash the new cars practicing LAUNCH CONTROL starts out the back in DSG models. :shocked:

2012 Golf R, APR STAGE 2+, BCS power valve TB exhaust, loba HPFP, evoms intake, Rising blue, 19" Talladegas -BMW M2

Offline Viking

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 31 May 2012, 21:47 »
Paul in parts is a top man.  :cool:

Offline sundaydriver

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 02 June 2012, 14:45 »
Paul in parts is a top man.  :cool:

The parts department lads are A1, apart from the old guy who gets stressed too easy!! :grin:

2012 Golf R, APR STAGE 2+, BCS power valve TB exhaust, loba HPFP, evoms intake, Rising blue, 19" Talladegas -BMW M2

Offline Viking

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 03 June 2012, 07:21 »
Unfortunately that sounds like Paul. He drives an old Beetle called Bert BTW.  :grin: