Author Topic: Sliver mk3 Git  (Read 41337 times)

Offline adzgti3

• I live here
Sliver mk3 Git
« on: 02 May 2010, 13:28 »
Well will start with a picture of the car on the day i bought it, in october last year, after looking at few mk3 , this one stood out from the rest , the condtion excellent , not a single dent or bit of rust to be seen. So parted company with the money and drove it home, very pleased with it , have had peugeots all my life before this , so not use to the quality of german cars!!  :tongue:

As being at Uni in plymouth , funds wernt in my favour so the modifcations were slow at start and pictures of the progress were far a few bewteen.  :undecided:

But anyways he a picture of how it looks now , not the best picture but was from a phone.

Got fair few plans for it, just figuring out the right set of wheels for it first.  :undecided:

Also Thought share what the car looks like at this secound aswell.

Is like this as the coilovers are off as the springs went completly rusty on them so took them back to performance 3000 and to get them replaced free of charge as only had them for 4 months and been coated with protection so wil have to wait till till wednesday  :angry: ,

More progress coming soon!!  :cool:

« Last Edit: 31 July 2010, 13:51 by adzgti3 »

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
Re: Sliver mk3 Git!!!
« Reply #1 on: 02 May 2010, 16:54 »
Looks good.

Offline dubsport

• I live here
  • TDI POWAR!
« Reply #2 on: 02 May 2010, 17:43 »
looks well good mate!! :afro: id be tempted to go for black alloys  :cool:

Offline VR6_ROB

• I live here
  • Mk2 VR6 / Corrado G60
« Reply #3 on: 02 May 2010, 18:13 »
like the look of this does not look ott black alloys would be nice on it
thought they was a spoiler on the back for a second but its the garage door handle :grin:

Offline adzgti3

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 02 May 2010, 18:45 »

cheers mate. yeah im thinking that aswell, maybe with a sliver lip or somthing! :smiley:

Offline adzgti3

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 02 May 2010, 18:46 »
like the look of this does not look ott black alloys would be nice on it
thought they was a spoiler on the back for a second but its the garage door handle :grin:

Well there is a gti spoiler on the back,  but i would never go for a aftermarket one , as you said allready not going ott!! :smiley:

Offline tdi_blu

• I live here
  • Golf Gti & T4 2.5 tdi
« Reply #6 on: 03 May 2010, 10:47 »
Nice looking Gti mate love them in silver as they always look so clean  :cool: I reakon black wheels would suit it I know there pretty common wheels now but I reakon audi TT comps would look really nice on this in a gloss black finish or even like a gun metal metalic grey nice work though bud  :wink:
Golf Gti

Offline adzgti3

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 03 May 2010, 12:34 »
Nice looking Gti mate love them in silver as they always look so clean  :cool: I reakon black wheels would suit it I know there pretty common wheels now but I reakon audi TT comps would look really nice on this in a gloss black finish or even like a gun metal metalic grey nice work though bud  :wink:

cheers mate.

yeah been looking at them alloys , but thinking of going for audi a3 pepper pots!!  :smiley:

Offline snifferdog

• I live here
« Reply #8 on: 03 May 2010, 12:51 »
Nice!! I like the pepperpots idea too!

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #9 on: 03 May 2010, 13:03 »

cheers mate. yeah im thinking that aswell, maybe with a sliver lip or somthing! :smiley:

Depending on what they are they would look sweet! I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for you around Yeovil now buddy, I know what the car looks like.  :tongue: