Author Topic: MK3 Lower Bumper vents...**3 sets left!**  (Read 27677 times)

Offline Jimmy Filth

• I live here
Re: MK3 Lower Bumper vents...**NEW BATCH ON THE WAY!!**
« Reply #200 on: 30 January 2011, 21:02 »
Tried fitting mine today but the damn horn was in the way and I wasn't in a position to relocate it!!! Dammit.  Will finish fitting it tomorrow and get some pics up as the B3 lip spoiler arrived today also.
7R 5 door.  Limestone Grey.  19" Pretoria's, Leather, DCC, Winter pack, keyless entry, rear camera.

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #201 on: 30 January 2011, 22:30 »
Tried fitting mine today but the damn horn was in the way and I wasn't in a position to relocate it!!! Dammit.  Will finish fitting it tomorrow and get some pics up as the B3 lip spoiler arrived today also.

Horn is a b!tch isn't it! All you have to do is undo one of the bracket bolts, twist it out of the way then redo it :wink:

Offline Jimmy Filth

• I live here
« Reply #202 on: 31 January 2011, 00:06 »

Horn is a b!tch isn't it! All you have to do is undo one of the bracket bolts, twist it out of the way then redo it :wink:

WIN!  :smiley:
7R 5 door.  Limestone Grey.  19" Pretoria's, Leather, DCC, Winter pack, keyless entry, rear camera.

Offline croesje

• Just got here
« Reply #203 on: 03 February 2011, 22:06 »
i want a set of these too , let me know how much i need to pay you for it with shipment to belgium.

Greets

Offline thai-wronghorse

• Serious forum addict
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
« Reply #204 on: 03 February 2011, 23:02 »
Received this morning - Thanks  :smiley: