Author Topic: Its Track Time!! (PROJECT PICS PAGE3)  (Read 4126 times)

Offline Fielder

• Here all the time
Re: Its Track Time!!
« Reply #10 on: 06 April 2006, 12:08 »
LOL oi, Watch it you lot  :laugh:

While were putting the new engine and tranny in the car were also doing all the nessary checks. Balancing the rear brake load spring, Flushing and replacing the brake fluid, coolent n such checking the bairings etc and taping up the lights.

In the process of contacting all the companies who have helped me in the past with cheap parts / labour and getting them to send stickers of graphics over so i can plaster the car with logos for the event. Got any golfgti.co.uk stickers JV?

hahahaha fielders a c**k. sorry but he is just a tit. What a waste of forum space for that moron.

Offline ...joe

• Forum Supporter
  • Forum addict
« Reply #11 on: 06 April 2006, 12:10 »
team grumpy....... its a way of life, not a forum post

mail@trimdeluxe.co.uk
www.facebook.com/Trimdeluxe

Offline Fielder

• Here all the time
« Reply #12 on: 06 April 2006, 12:12 »
Any objection to me buying a set of these and re-producing them about 4times the size so i can run it along the side skirts or bottom of the doors? (have access to vinal cutter now (I THINK))

hahahaha fielders a c**k. sorry but he is just a tit. What a waste of forum space for that moron.

Offline ...joe

• Forum Supporter
  • Forum addict
« Reply #13 on: 06 April 2006, 12:16 »
well that all depends on whether you'll embarress the site on the track or not! :laugh:
team grumpy....... its a way of life, not a forum post

mail@trimdeluxe.co.uk
www.facebook.com/Trimdeluxe

Offline Fielder

• Here all the time
« Reply #14 on: 06 April 2006, 12:30 »
LOL dude its RIPSPEED donny, Ill be surrounded by 1.2 novas and 1.1 corsas with sparco mudflaps, Generic shopping list stickers of companies who dont even make parts for that car and enaugh mesh to re-build the twin towers.

And besides, if i do cock it up and go off the track, everybody takes photos of wrecks at track days  :wink: Seriously tho, Its my first track day and i have a lot of respect for both race tracks and the people who run them regularly, Any dumbsh!t cocky attitude will be left at the show stand. From the paddock onwards i want to keep a clean head and have a really good, smooth session on the track to prove to people that im capable of handling it.

Offline steviem

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 06 April 2006, 12:44 »
well....you go girl!!

Offline omg its aj

• I live here
  • UNF UNF UNF UNF POP!
« Reply #16 on: 06 April 2006, 12:56 »
Hope you have fun matey... try and set a dash cam up for us if you can :)

Offline Fielder

• Here all the time
« Reply #17 on: 06 April 2006, 13:12 »
unfortunatly the rules state that you cant have a passanger with a hand held camera and i dont have a roll cage on the car. So unless anybody has one of those suction mounts i doubt we would be able to get a camera inside the car, Unless i recruite a passanger with a camera phone they can sneek in.

I will havever have people in the spectator area and paddock with cameras  :cool:

Offline omg its aj

• I live here
  • UNF UNF UNF UNF POP!
« Reply #18 on: 06 April 2006, 15:24 »
Duct tape it to your helmet  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Fielder

• Here all the time
« Reply #19 on: 06 April 2006, 15:30 »
lol in all seriousness my bucketseats are welded to the frame of the original seats. Me and blue removed the top pan and welded a bracket bolted under the bucket seats to the frame. This means the seats sit very high, which gives you a very good stance for driving as you cna see right to the end of the bonnet. However it also leaves very little clearence between your head and the roof, So how comfortable a helmet is gonna be while in those seats is somthing i need to work out :S