Author Topic: What is it with f**king audi drivers  (Read 6478 times)

Offline DOA

• I live here
Re: What is it with f**king audi drivers
« Reply #80 on: 17 May 2012, 18:07 »
The best, most considerate and indeed, good looking, drivers are usually to found driving a Mercedes.  Even Merc taxis are driven by  superior cabbies.

TBF, exactly half of Merc drivers are careful and considerate, the rest are complete knobeds! Where I used to live for example (and its only one!) 2 groups of asians had AMG E63's and insisted on doing drag races between sleeping policemen right past a school and park. Sounded fabulous though  :sad:.

Offline AudiA8Quattro

• Forum addict
« Reply #81 on: 17 May 2012, 18:22 »
I still want a mercedes c230k

so what am i?

A thingy  :grin:
FOR DIY GUIDES GO TO <br>www.volkswagenaudi.co.uk<br/>BRAKES, SUSPENSION, CV JOINTS

Gavv8

« Reply #82 on: 17 May 2012, 20:04 »
A c*nt is a c*nt.....regardless of what they drive.
True...end of.

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #83 on: 18 May 2012, 00:40 »
The best, most considerate and indeed, good looking, drivers are usually to found driving a Mercedes.  Even Merc taxis are driven by  superior cabbies.

:grin: :grin: :grin: You cannot be serious?!?! A lot of Audi drivers are wayne kerrs, but there is a special place reserved in hell for Mercedes drivers, my mate wants to replace his M5 with an E63 AMG, I have told him if he does I will never under any circumstances set foot in it, with Audi or any other car maker i dislike the idiots who drive them badly, with Mercedes I hate the car, the people who made it, the people who imported it, the people who designed it, the people who sell them and I dislike the idiots who drive them badly.
so if your mate buys the e63 amg as offers you the keys for the weekend you will say no  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline bob23

• GTI forum regular
  • Hi, for those of you that don't know, I'm a tw@!
« Reply #84 on: 18 May 2012, 01:02 »

:grin: :grin: :grin: You cannot be serious?!?! A lot of Audi drivers are wayne kerrs, but there is a special place reserved in hell for Mercedes drivers, my mate wants to replace his M5 with an E63 AMG, I have told him if he does I will never under any circumstances set foot in it, with Audi or any other car maker i dislike the idiots who drive them badly, with Mercedes I hate the car, the people who made it, the people who imported it, the people who designed it, the people who sell them and I dislike the idiots who drive them badly.
so if your mate buys the e63 amg as offers you the keys for the weekend you will say no  :laugh: :laugh:

I would make 1 exception, I would take the keys and set foot in it, but only to put it into a wall or the river, I want to drive his M5 but doesn't matter how much I ask he won't let me, :cry: I'm trying to convince him to go for his other choice, a VXR8 in black.

Current cars 1995 Golf gti colour concept 2.0 8v 156,000 miles. bmw 316 1.9 129,000. yeah, life's good! :rolleyes:

Offline justalex81

• I live here
« Reply #85 on: 18 May 2012, 07:10 »

I would make 1 exception, I would take the keys and set foot in it, but only to put it into a wall or the river, I want to drive his M5 but doesn't matter how much I ask he won't let me, :cry: I'm trying to convince him to go for his other choice, a VXR8 in black.

he has an m5 and won't let you have a go in it?

what a cvnt!  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline bob23

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #86 on: 18 May 2012, 07:41 »
^^^
Well yeah... He's an M5 driver, course he's a cvnt!  :grin:

Current cars 1995 Golf gti colour concept 2.0 8v 156,000 miles. bmw 316 1.9 129,000. yeah, life's good! :rolleyes:

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #87 on: 18 May 2012, 12:49 »
^^^
Well yeah... He's an BM driver, course he's a cvnt!  :grin:
you fit in well  :wink:

Offline bob23

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #88 on: 18 May 2012, 15:49 »
^^^
Well yeah... He's an BM driver, course he's a cvnt!  :grin:
you fit in well  :wink:

Nah, I'm not a cvnt, I'm not that useful! :wink:

Offline justalex81

• I live here
« Reply #89 on: 18 May 2012, 19:44 »
^^^
Well yeah... He's an M5 driver, course he's a cvnt!  :grin:

keep up bob ffs  :rolleyes: