Author Topic: photoshop my mk3 golf lights :) please  (Read 3166 times)

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
Re: photoshop my mk3 golf lights :) please
« Reply #10 on: 12 January 2011, 10:02 »
Can get a set of Hottuning/Jamex/JOM ones for £200! Cheap as Chips!

Offline crazy_e

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #11 on: 12 January 2011, 14:16 »
not bad really only prob is i have not long paid out on that lot haha and it was not cheep i nearly paid that for just my shocks but she does handle like she is on rails only prob is when she steps out after giving her some welly and provoking it she goes and it is very very hard to get her back i have to be careful what are coilovers like ?

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
« Reply #12 on: 12 January 2011, 14:35 »
not bad really only prob is i have not long paid out on that lot haha and it was not cheep i nearly paid that for just my shocks but she does handle like she is on rails only prob is when she steps out after giving her some welly and provoking it she goes and it is very very hard to get her back i have to be careful what are coilovers like ?

Don't know mate, i wouldn't run cheap ones (Personal preference, not saying they are sh!te) i've spent over £500 on suspension alone! got SPAX PSX Kit and AP Coilovers which i am very impressed with!

Offline shepgti

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 12 January 2011, 16:30 »
just buy some cheap coilovers(at the end of the day mk3's arnt exactly sports cars), 40mm drop may aswell be no drop at all. i would also find yourself some standard rims to replace your alloys as it would look far better.