Author Topic: First Post  (Read 3697 times)

Offline KR MAN

• Just got here
Re: First Post
« Reply #10 on: 11 October 2004, 10:57 »
Thanks for the welcome everyone, much appreciated.

Could any of the techno geeks give me a step by step guide to adding images into a post or into my signature?

I will get the hang of this lark before long
Everytime I learn something new it pushes something old out of my brain!

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
« Reply #11 on: 11 October 2004, 23:35 »
You need to have some web space to load and host your pics, then in your profile where it says signature do the URL to your hosted site in img tags e.g. [ img ]www.whateverwebsite.co.uk/krmansig[ /img ] Do the same for any images you want to put in posts.

Note: There is no space between before and after the '[]s' but it would try to display the nonsense URL I made up if I didnt do it in the example above. Hope this helps.  :)
......now officially dubless.

Isabella

« Reply #12 on: 14 October 2004, 18:13 »
Hi everyone, thought I'd introduce myself as a new user, been using the site as a guest for some time and thought I'd better join.

Had Golfs for a few years now, first was a MK2 8V PB, currently just put my modded mk3 16v up for sale as I've gone back to another MK2 8V PB. I'm hoping to carry out some mods on this one as well but as a '40 something' with kids aged 2 and 2 months, time and money might be a bit tight so I will be picking your brains before long.

Hope you'll be patient with me as I'm a bit of a techno phobe as well as far as this posting lark is concerned.

Cheers, KR MAN

Hi KR Man and welcome, I'm new too xx

mrwotto

« Reply #13 on: 15 October 2004, 09:40 »
Welcome to the forum matey!