Author Topic: What have you done to your Mk6 today then?  (Read 627453 times)

Offline Ess_Three

• I live here
Re: What have you done to your Mk6 today then?
« Reply #300 on: 20 April 2013, 13:14 »
Reversed it out of the garage, washed it, took photos of it next to it's older brother (my new addition to the 'fleet') and put it back in the garage again.

Reducing my Golf count by the week....
..but gaining motorcycles.

Offline Hurdy

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #301 on: 20 April 2013, 14:32 »
I filled my car up the other day, reset the trip and drove home as economically as I could, following the lorries for just over 7 miles and averaged 94.6mpg  :laugh:

Needless to say, the next time I started to drive, that average plummeted, but now, 300 miles on and the average since filling up is 62.1mpg.  :smiley:

I'm lucky to get over 17mpg around town and 25mpg on the motorway! :sad:

If I coax it I can eek out a 30 on the motorway, but that would be at 60mph and would annoy me to drive sooooooo slowly! :laugh: lifetime average is 18.2!! :shocked:
Seat Leon Cupra Black 290 DSG

Offline cosmicremedy

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #302 on: 20 April 2013, 18:10 »
Reversed it out of the garage, washed it, took photos of it next to it's older brother (my new addition to the 'fleet') and put it back in the garage again.

Pics  :wink:

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #303 on: 20 April 2013, 19:17 »
Woken up in terror as I was dreaming that the gti was missing one of its tires  :laugh: Went out to check; everything in place.  F***ing weird!!!

Talking of dreams - couple of nights ago I dreamt that all the seats in the car had changed into something resembling aeroplane seats.  Clearly spending too much time thinking about cars and holidays  :wink:

Need to see photographic evidence of you with wash mitt and snow foam lance in hand..........or we won't believe it ever happened  :laugh:
[/quote photographic evidence to follow booth11 I think your really a copper always wanting evidence   :wink:

Ha, no fear mate.......not a copper   :wink:
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline Ess_Three

• I live here
« Reply #304 on: 20 April 2013, 19:28 »

Pics  :wink:

Here you go:

My GTI with my more sedate daily smoker: Mk5 GT TDI170 DSG

Reducing my Golf count by the week....
..but gaining motorcycles.

Offline charlie

• I live here
« Reply #305 on: 20 April 2013, 20:42 »
Woken up in terror as I was dreaming that the gti was missing one of its tires  :laugh: Went out to check; everything in place.  F***ing weird!!!

Talking of dreams - couple of nights ago I dreamt that all the seats in the car had changed into something resembling aeroplane seats.  Clearly spending too much time thinking about cars and holidays  :wink:

Need to see photographic evidence of you with wash mitt and snow foam lance in hand..........or we won't believe it ever happened  :laugh:
[/quote photographic evidence to follow booth11 I think your really a copper always wanting evidence   :wink:

Ha, no fear mate.......not a copper   :wink:
well it's been snow foamed pics to follow !!!!  :laugh:
2012 black pearl Golf gti mark 6 5 door leather cruise 510rns bluetooth acc dab sunroof park assist rear camera parking sensors storage pack and the luxury pack :-) sold :/( now aiming a 2013 passat alltrack

Offline wigit

• I live here
« Reply #306 on: 20 April 2013, 21:22 »
B9 selected for playtime with a few Sciroccos tomorrow

Offline Murrayedition35

• I live here
  • Edition 35 3dr Manual - Deep Black.
« Reply #307 on: 20 April 2013, 21:59 »
Took the ED35 to an Audi garage...yes an Audi garage.. :embarrassed:

I had a test drive of an Audi TT RS Plus in blue...They gave me a really good trade price against it...O dear what do I do... :undecided:

Offline Cliff_944

• Here all the time
« Reply #308 on: 21 April 2013, 16:58 »
Summer came.  Had a BBQ and washed and polished both cars..

GerTruDe - The GTD...

Offline charlie

• I live here
« Reply #309 on: 21 April 2013, 17:37 »
Snow foamed the car.

2012 black pearl Golf gti mark 6 5 door leather cruise 510rns bluetooth acc dab sunroof park assist rear camera parking sensors storage pack and the luxury pack :-) sold :/( now aiming a 2013 passat alltrack