Author Topic: mkvi at paris  (Read 12392 times)

Offline tonyh

• GTI forum regular

Offline deanjames

• Not said much yet
Re: mkvi at paris
« Reply #1 on: 02 October 2008, 10:55 »
Looks good, but the Monzas are dated now and need changing.

Lets hope as they keep calling this a concept, they plan to change the wheels
« Last Edit: 02 October 2008, 10:57 by deanjames »

Offline tonyh

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2 on: 02 October 2008, 11:22 »
white really suits the car, not a fan of the red or blue

Offline synnea

• Here all the time
« Reply #3 on: 02 October 2008, 11:35 »
Looks good, but the Monzas are dated now and need changing.

Lets hope as they keep calling this a concept, they plan to change the wheels

Im not so sure they will, the whole new Golf range really seems like a MK5.5 (as many have already mentioned) From the interior pics many of the MK5 bits and pieces have been carried over such as the lights switch. I think the MonzaIIs will remain as they have simply updated them with the black polished look on the inside. I think the Monzas are here to stay.

I do like the front and rear, more agressive and sets the GTI further apart from the rest of the Golf range.
R32 : DBP : Lux Pack : Winter Pack : Cruise : Leather : Parking Sensors : Rear Tints : Armrest : RNS 510 : Ipod MediaIn : FreeView Tuner : VagCom

Offline Greenouse

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 02 October 2008, 12:59 »
The Monza's will deffo stay.

Not sure im thrilled that they've carried over the red stiching from the ED30  :angry:

Offline golfgti5

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #5 on: 02 October 2008, 15:44 »

GTI Mk7 DSG Candy White, 19" Santiagos, Discover Media, xenon, Executive Package, ACC, PDC, Park Assist, Alarm+......

Offline carl1

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 02 October 2008, 15:59 »
It looks even more like a face lift now with real pics.The front and back just dont flow onto the rest of car.Just bolted on a new front and back.
GTI manual PP, now sold  :-(

Offline carl1

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 02 October 2008, 16:19 »
I keep changing my mind,the last 2 pics i think yes im getting one.Then i see the leather seats,they are exactly the same except head rest.Why didn't they use sirroco seats or simalar they look more solid.Also i bet they charge more than the £1675 on the mk5 which you got standard for a £400 increase in the base price this year.They say it has only increased in £750 over old model but that was £750 with the leather.So like for like,mk5  model with leather against mk 6 with leather the real price increase is about 2k.IF you know what i mean :angry:
GTI manual PP, now sold  :-(

Offline 182_blue

• I live here
« Reply #8 on: 02 October 2008, 16:23 »
It looks even more like a face lift now with real pics.The front and back just dont flow onto the rest of car.Just bolted on a new front and back.

was just thinking that , nice but not really worht the trhousands to swop, i will wait for a k04 version :-)

Offline Komenda

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 02 October 2008, 17:00 »
Whats with the pokey out badge  :sick: