Author Topic: MK 6 GTI on 5th Gear  (Read 30116 times)

Offline keelaw

• I live here
  • It's here!
Re: MK 6 GTI on 5th Gear
« Reply #130 on: 09 July 2009, 09:54 »
Good stuff. Looking fwd to hearing about what deal you can get, perhaps even order an extra one while you're at it? London based by chance :)
Mk6 Golf GTI 5dr, DBP, Monza Shadow, Xenons, ACC, RCD510, Park Assist, Camera, Lux pack.... and now bluetooth.... and now DSG!

Offline jreed110

• Not said much yet
« Reply #131 on: 09 July 2009, 10:31 »
If I had to guess Kev you're unemployed, live with your mum and don't have the funds to buy a Mk6. Seriously, I'm sure you've said you're mid thirties or something and yet your mum pays for your computer while you splash out thousands on a new car??? Not sure how you have time to live on this forum quite so much either with your strenuous job and tough bodybuilding routine.

Oh and I'm fairly sure the taxman would see it as a benefit in kind.

Offline Rolfe

• I live here
« Reply #132 on: 09 July 2009, 12:13 »
If I had to guess Kev you're unemployed, live with your mum and don't have the funds to buy a Mk6.

I can see why people are making assumptions about Kev.  I really can.  But I'm cutting him some slack.

.... also had vet bills eating away at my balance for a while there, ....

He has a pet.  He has a pet he is fond of.  He is a pet for whom he will make sacrifices if it's sick.

And this makes me feel dead guilty 'cos I'm a vet and I know I have colleagues who are a bit into the overcharging.  It's a minority for sure, but they exist.  (I practically had a stand-up fight with one of them at our last class reunion, greedy unprincipled bugger, and I know exactly how many exams he failed before they were pretty much forced to let him loose on the unsuspecting animal population too....)

There are bigger posers on the Internet than Kev.

Rolfe.
« Last Edit: 09 July 2009, 14:03 by Rolfe »

Jkctr

« Reply #133 on: 09 July 2009, 12:16 »
Jeesus this thread still going? Why is there no moderator?

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #134 on: 09 July 2009, 13:05 »
If I had to guess Kev you're unemployed, live with your mum and don't have the funds to buy a Mk6. Seriously, I'm sure you've said you're mid thirties or something and yet your mum pays for your computer while you splash out thousands on a new car??? Not sure how you have time to live on this forum quite so much either with your strenuous job and tough bodybuilding routine.

Oh and I'm fairly sure the taxman would see it as a benefit in kind.

I'm still taking this sh!te from people, and yet when I react to it I'm the one thats in the wrong ? f**k me.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #135 on: 09 July 2009, 13:14 »
If I had to guess Kev you're unemployed, live with your mum and don't have the funds to buy a Mk6.

I can see why people are making assumptions about Kev.  I really can.  But I'm cutting his some slack.

.... also had vet bills eating away at my balance for a while there, ....

He has a pet.  He has a pet he is fond of.  He is a pet for whom he will make sacrifices if it's sick.

And this makes me feel dead guilty 'cos I'm a vet and I know I have colleagues who are a bit into the overcharging.  It's a minority for sure, but they exist.  (I practically had a stand-up fight with one of them at our last class reunion, greedy unprincipled bugger, and I know exactly how many exams he failed before they were pretty much forced to let him loose on the unsuspecting animal population too....)

There are bigger posers on the Internet than Kev.

Rolfe.

Over the past few days I have been very well bahaved, I've ignored the trolls and not swore till now, I wish people would give it a f**kin rest. If you and others can see why they are making assumptions over me, can you explain to me as to why you can make them, and what I have said that is not the truth ? I have said from the very start when I am ordering my car and never swayed from it, I have also had to justify to some of the people on here as to why I'm ordering in July. Why should I have to do that ? Why are people not nice enough to just say something like 'Enjoy your car when you order' or 'How long you got to go now Kev before you order' stuff like that ? I'll tell you why, in another thread a guy has said he actually has his car, people asked for pics, he took out out over the weekend and because he hadnt posted them when those people expected him to, they started to doubt he actually had the car. Do you see the kind of twits I have to put up with ? This is the last I'm explaining myself, its the last time I tell anyone anything about my private life and its the last time I justify to anyone when the f**k I buy my car. I'll buy it when I'm ready, either like it or piss the f**k off out my face or we can swap phone numbers and talk face to face about it. I'm a Poser ? f**k me, I've heard it all now.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #136 on: 09 July 2009, 13:16 »
Jeesus this thread still going? Why is there no moderator?

a-f**kin-men to that.

Offline davoaj

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #137 on: 09 July 2009, 13:27 »
Does that mean you won't be posting anything for a while then?  :laugh:

Offline Max Q

• GTI forum regular
Mk7.5 R DSG Indium Grey 5Dr

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #139 on: 09 July 2009, 13:39 »

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-roid-rage.htm

:grin: yeah I've seen that one before, always makes me chuckle.