Author Topic: Preferred AID settings - show us yours!  (Read 4788 times)

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
Re: Preferred AID settings - show us yours!
« Reply #20 on: 24 May 2019, 14:59 »
I wonder if anyone will ever come up with skin updates for these type of clocks. It would be good to get a more sporty look like Audi and Seat seem to use.

It can't be that hard, I would be interested in knowing where the skins are stored if the memory can be flashed.
« Last Edit: 25 May 2019, 21:03 by BobbyT »
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline Sootchucker

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 24 May 2019, 15:55 »
TBH, I would just settle for red needles like the sporty Golf's have always had.
2022 Tiguan R-Line 2.0 TSI 4-Motion. Nightshade blue, pano roof, IQ lights, Nav Pro, Harmon Kardon, Heated Windscreen, Heated rear seats, Wireless charging, Heads up display, dual height boot floor, Keyless with electric tailgate, Electronic TPMS, underbody protection, Area View Cameras

Offline Vwjap

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 24 May 2019, 20:35 »
I wonder if anyone will ever come up with skin updates for these type of clocks. It would be good to get a more sporty look like Audi and Seat seem to use.

It can't be that hard, I wonder where the skins are stored in the car and if the memory can be flashed.
pretty sure I was talking to someone who said they put some lambo screen in, but he never sent the pics