Author Topic: pussy-galor - mk3 GTI  (Read 5915 times)

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
pussy-galor - mk3 GTI
« on: 31 May 2006, 13:02 »
Here you go :)
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline pussy-galor

• Not said much yet
Re: pussy-galor - mk3 GTI
« Reply #1 on: 31 May 2006, 13:58 »
Why thank you JV  :kiss:

Any way to my Dub.
 :laugh: :laugh:

Well before my golf I owned a vauxhall corsa (please dont laugh) and then I thought it was time to get a real car. Fortunatly my sister had a spare mk3 GTi sat on her drive not doing to much. So I snapped her up quickly and cheaply.

Mk3 2.0 8vl Gti on a 93 K plate 72000 miles 5dr
Colour coded, Full leather interior, heated seats (apart from they dont work). :undecided:

The first thing i had to do was clean her...I dont think my sis ever did. and having 2 kids in the back with mac donalds and bottles of milk, didn't  really help with the amroma in the car. :sick:

I had her three days and the ignition coil went. so I popped down to jolly old euro parts to give my cousin a visit and purchase my self a new one with a lovley discount. :wink:

After having my head under the bonnet she was finally on the road again, and in the meantime I purchased myself some smoked front indicators and blanking plates.

I have plans for my car but i have a feeling the will be going slowly but it will get there in the end.

Any way i'm at work at the moment and I do believe it is time to go home. So till next time  :cry: x

Offline pussy-galor

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 03 June 2006, 20:00 »
I thought I should put upa pic of the new front indicators

Offline pussy-galor

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 09 June 2006, 13:08 »
I change my mind sooo much.... first I was going with smoke lights all over, now its going to be crystal.

I have perchased some crystal rears and sidies.  Also a de-badge grill.

After lots and lots of think about the wheels ,Ohhh I look at so many, I finally came to a decision on Team Dynamics Equinox