Author Topic: wuzzy - mk2 8v  (Read 6123 times)

wuzzy

Re: wuzzy - mk2 8v
« Reply #10 on: 11 February 2008, 20:49 »
heho ! ok sorry theres nothing to report ebay,s fault! nobody wants to send there stuff on time :angry:
so im still waiting for all sorts and can not continue until it gets here sorry :embarassed:

wuzzy

« Reply #11 on: 22 February 2008, 19:22 »
ok ok i know i said id write more often but in my defense im still waiting on my gear linkage repair kit :angry: but i did get a very tidy g60 exhaust thanx ebay for 2.45 yes its not a typo two pounds forty five and ive just been to pick it up  :smug: should be going on tommorow so i WILL update on sunday.
ps SAUL 79 i tried to ring you about the seats but your phone was off  :cry: ok WUZZY out.

wuzzy

« Reply #12 on: 28 February 2008, 12:29 »
  :angry: OK i give up yep thats it its had the best of me  :sick: 1.ebayers not sending stuff  2.everytime i want to do something on the car the missus nags   :cry:  3.lost all will to carry on on a budget! yep so thats it from me just one thing left anyone wanna buy a mk2 gti8v in need of tlc, ive got pretty much everything for it to pass mot and its still taxed till end april, its straight its original black and its for sale so anyone want a challenge here it is! oh and you get the stainless janspeed exhaust not fitted! so this car owes me big time but its yours for the first person at my door with 350 squid! (god i must be mad)tha car is in rochdale and can be driven with some petrol! :evil: oh and you will need to apply for a v5 as the previos owner kept promissing he would send it and hasnt done :embarassed: so thats it hope it goes to a good home ..wuzzy out.

wuzzy

« Reply #13 on: 28 February 2008, 12:51 »

wuzzy

« Reply #14 on: 28 February 2008, 12:51 »

wuzzy

« Reply #15 on: 28 February 2008, 13:51 »

:smiley:

wuzzy

« Reply #16 on: 03 March 2008, 20:01 »
ok ok i get it no one wants this sh$% heap so i,m gonna wait until after ultimate dubs to decide and maybe do some more work on it when the other half doesnt nag :evil:  and who knows maybe my parts will arrive  :laugh: