Author Topic: Xbox One launching 22nd November!  (Read 14101 times)

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Re: Xbox One launching 22nd November!
« Reply #61 on: 14 September 2013, 20:48 »
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/429294/ps4-noticeably-faster-than-xbox-one-sources-claim/

Same was said about the PS3 over the 360 but how did that turn out? :whistle:

Speed and performance isnt everything

Quality of games and GAMEPLAY wins for me. Sadly most companies forget the last bit  :sad:

Offline clipperjay

• I live here
« Reply #62 on: 15 September 2013, 12:38 »
But in the East their idea of a good game is different to us, they are heavy sims and flag games users, which require huge maps and resources to make them work speed is measured not just in FPS TBF and as for playability its down to the player who is used to stratagem games or FPS? 

Offline Devilz

• I live here
  • Cruisin is not a crime
« Reply #63 on: 19 September 2013, 19:45 »

Offline WadGTI

• Here all the time
  • Golf GTI'er
« Reply #64 on: 08 October 2013, 10:00 »
Well my pre-order for my xbox one fel through. Got a call from game customer services this morning saying they have accepted my pre-order, but my stock delivery block is the 16 December 2013!!!  :angry: :angry:

So have cancelled it. Been browsing the net for stock, only place seems to have it is Toy's r Us and Shop to.

Any one lese know where stock is hiding. Really trying to get it for 22/11   :smiley:

Offline Foreveryoungaus16v

• I live here
« Reply #65 on: 11 October 2013, 08:46 »
After a lot of research I got to say the Ps4 is the gamers console to go for with slightly better graphics.

KW V2, TEAM DYNAMICS PRO RACE 1.2, EIBACH ARBS, DS 2500 PADS, BLACK DIAMOND DISCS, LIGHTENED FLYWHEEL, CHIPPED ECU, VIBRA TECHNIC MOUNTS, JETEX DECAT,  FULLY POLYBUSHED
163 BHP (TSR POWER RUN)

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #66 on: 11 October 2013, 09:32 »
After a lot of research I got to say the Ps4 is the gamers console to go for with slightly better graphics.

PS4 is the console that does exactly what consoles do right now with better graphics. MS wanted to move the industry forward but consumers weren't ready.

Also, remember when the PS3 came out and was on paper much more powerful than the 360? How did that turn out?  :smug:

Power isn't everything, it's how developers use the various resources they have at their disposal to get the best out of the machine.
« Last Edit: 11 October 2013, 09:41 by Shady Pioneer »

Offline tonybolony

• Not said much yet
« Reply #67 on: 14 October 2013, 16:14 »
I am hoping that if the Kinect scans your room for advertising, then i am leaving loads of Pizzahut and Dominoes boxes laying about, so i can hopefully get me some deals lol