Author Topic: Dolly's Mk2  (Read 4747 times)

Offline Dolly

• I live here
Re: Dolly's Mk2
« Reply #10 on: 10 April 2012, 18:08 »

Was abit bored at work so starting tating

However my front bumper has some war wounds so i might be getting another one the weekend and i took the back off just to see whats there  :laugh:

Ive ordered rear callipers and a sump gasket as i think its what is causing the oil leak.

If anyone knows of an earlier quad headlamp grill please let me know :)

Offline Dolly

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 03 May 2012, 18:45 »
some subtle modifications / improvements

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #12 on: 07 May 2012, 14:17 »
i might have an early quad lamp at work, ill have a look tomorow and let u now. car looks in good condition by the way

Offline Dolly

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 11 August 2012, 17:14 »
Well today i went 12 rounds with the rear beam bushes, well only got one out it put up some resistance  :evil:

its actually a second beam i picked up, going to clean it up, new bushes and then swop it into mine, all shiney.

anyone recommend any paint or way of attacking it, so far im wiring brushing and emery clothing, then i was going to go to halfords and get some black hammerite , but im open to suggestions if theres a better way for very little £££

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #14 on: 11 August 2012, 18:34 »
Well today i went 12 rounds with the rear beam bushes, well only got one out it put up some resistance  :evil:

its actually a second beam i picked up, going to clean it up, new bushes and then swop it into mine, all shiney.

anyone recommend any paint or way of attacking it, so far im wiring brushing and emery clothing, then i was going to go to halfords and get some black hammerite , but im open to suggestions if theres a better way for very little £££

One of these on the end of an Angle Grinder would make things a lot easier and you will get a hell of a lot more crud off.