Author Topic: OEM parts catalogue  (Read 1751 times)

Offline 2007GTI

• I live here
OEM parts catalogue
« on: 23 July 2018, 16:36 »
Hi All.

I need a small clip for the door handle on a 2014 VW Polo, I'm hoping it is sold separately. Rather than faff at the dealers, I wanted to see if I can find it online.  I have searched online and can't seem to put a proper catalogue with exploded views of the vehicle to try and identify the exact part I need.

Please can someone advise where I can find full car parts diagrams / catalogue showing all the parts for VW vehicles.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: 23 July 2018, 16:37 by 2007GTI »
2014 Mk7 GTI DSG 5dr in Carbon Grey, 18s, leather

Gone but not forgotten '07 Mk5 GTI DSG (2006 to 2014)

Offline JHWP

• Not said much yet
Re: OEM parts catalogue
« Reply #1 on: 26 July 2018, 16:33 »
Unfortunately this sort of info seems to be a guarded secret and is very difficult to get hold of as a customer and verify the accuracy of without going to your dealer and even then, it depends on how good your parts guys/girls are in that dealer...
Having owned a few KTM motorcycles in the past, each one comes with a user manual and it includes a manual for the chassis and for the engine with a complete breakdown, parts diagrams, part number, torque specs of everything. Every single individual part could be easily looked up and the part number gotten which made it nice and simple to order replacement parts from the dealer.

P.M. me what exactly you are looking for and I'll see if I can help.

Offline JHWP

• Not said much yet
Re: OEM parts catalogue
« Reply #2 on: 04 August 2018, 22:29 »
Did you find the part you were looking for? I never heard from you...