Author Topic: Has anyone got the Racingline spring and damper setup?  (Read 1069 times)

Offline daveybrown1991

• Not said much yet
Just wanted some reviews on the setup with both spring and damper, I've seen a lot of people have just the springs on standard dampers but want to know how the dampers perform too......

Thanks in advance

Offline MjrSharpe

• Here all the time
Re: Has anyone got the Racingline spring and damper setup?
« Reply #1 on: 22 June 2018, 16:09 »
I would be interested in this also. I would also like to know what people think of racingline springs with stock dampers, or even any other lowering springs. Thanks.
2016 GTI - Tornado Red, M52 remap, DTUK Pedal box, dv+, racingline turbo elbow, forge turbo muffler delete, racingline springs, racingline stage 2 BBK, novus 0.1 wheels, injen induction kit ,st rear anti roll bar, TT short shift, 034 motorsports dogbone upper / lower inserts, sachs organic clutch, custom stainless steel exhaust, res delete, leyo bezels, oettinger rear spoiler, maxton splitter, golf r rear lights

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
« Reply #2 on: 22 June 2018, 16:10 »
I'm getting the full kit fitted on the 19th of July to my R. I'll do a review once they're on  :smiley:
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline Don76

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 27 June 2018, 08:26 »
I've ran the springs with standard dampers for 15k miles now. Having lowered my last 10 cars, i can tell you this is by far the best set up I've had.

Almost stock like comfort levels with a decent drop in ride height.

Can't comment on the spring + damper set up, but for daily use - springs only are great.