Author Topic: New GTD Reviews  (Read 133084 times)

mjh_056

Re: New GTD Reviews
« Reply #20 on: 12 June 2013, 12:04 »
Think it just demonstrates laziness and complacency as if it was me doing such a job I would realise there are people out here who will have a deep interest and would do all the necessary research for UK market before putting my name to an article - to generalise, particularly when taken from other sources and provide information as fact due to not taken the time to establish truth completely devalues the review and many you read unfortunately fall into that category.

You can readily tell a review where someone has a real passion for cars by depth of their comments and has genuinely driven the car.

Prefer video ones as at least I know it is a personal opinion from someone actually driving the car!

Looking forward most to reviews of those from here and my own! ;)

mjh_056

« Reply #21 on: 12 June 2013, 18:37 »

Offline Gordor

• GTI forum regular
GTD Pure White : 19" Santiago's : Winter Pack : Dynaudio : Park Assist : High Beam Assist

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #23 on: 12 June 2013, 22:08 »
That's the fourth or fifth review that has said the gtd comes with 17“wheels. Ffs get the facts correct before writing a review!!  :grin:
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
« Reply #24 on: 13 June 2013, 06:04 »
That's the fourth or fifth review that has said the gtd comes with 17“wheels. Ffs get the facts correct before writing a review!!  :grin:

If I made this level of mistake in my work it would be a serious ticking off...

They also keep claiming sat Nav is standard.  Morons. :whistle:

mjh_056

« Reply #25 on: 13 June 2013, 19:39 »
Thought the 'sport and sound' was an internal speaker gadget? and does not effect the exterior sound from exhaust? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6bl-oRfY8w

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #27 on: 14 June 2013, 13:29 »
http://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/motoring/top-stories/volkswagen-golf-gtd-a-gti-for-grown-ups-1-2966589

Another "review" done by someone who's just thumbed through the brochure and not even sat behind the wheel of a GTD yet. Lazy journalism with no real experience basis. They can't even be bothered to put up a non VW photo.
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline GTD Paul

• Not said much yet
« Reply #28 on: 14 June 2013, 14:50 »
I wonder how long before we see a decent review of one been really pushed around a track  :laugh:
On order GTD, DSG, Black, 19" Santiago, Keyless Entry

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
« Reply #29 on: 14 June 2013, 16:11 »
I wonder how long before we see a decent review of one been really pushed around a track  :laugh:

My guess would be when one of us puts our own car on a track and then does a little write up. :wink: