Author Topic: Active Info Display  (Read 31197 times)

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
Re: Active Info Display
« Reply #90 on: 27 June 2017, 19:23 »
It should be possible to tweak the Display with VCDS / OBD11 I imagine.

Yes that would be great, someone who tried?  :laugh: :grin:

I'd try if I could get my hands on a facelift to try out my German knowledge on.
5 door GTD in night blue collected 1/3/17

Offline Excession_OCP

• Not said much yet
« Reply #91 on: 01 July 2017, 11:37 »
I've had my Mk 7.5 for a couple of weeks now and I have to say I'm loving the AID.  There are a number of nice little touches that I keep discovering, like how the fuel gauge changes slightly when you hit the red to show you more detail about how much you have left, and how in Navigation view you get a graphical representation of how far you are through your journey - they left dial gets 4 blue quadrants that gradually decrease as your journey progresses.

That said, there is a bit of information duplication, and I wish it would show more verbose DAB info (such as song name) when in audio view - the head unit shows it, so I'm not sure why the AID can't!

Offline CHB100

• Here all the time
« Reply #92 on: 03 July 2017, 22:55 »
I've had my Mk 7.5 for a couple of weeks now and I have to say I'm loving the AID.  There are a number of nice little touches that I keep discovering, like how the fuel gauge changes slightly when you hit the red to show you more detail about how much you have left, and how in Navigation view you get a graphical representation of how far you are through your journey - they left dial gets 4 blue quadrants that gradually decrease as your journey progresses.

That said, there is a bit of information duplication, and I wish it would show more verbose DAB info (such as song name) when in audio view - the head unit shows it, so I'm not sure why the AID can't!
[/quot

Plus the ACC green line and arrow to set speed on dial. I love it ,ok not perfect but will do me and so pleased to get it for free. No going back here on in.
Arrived 15/5/17 Mk 7.5 R Lapiz 5dr DSG, Prets, Pan Roof, DCC, Rear View Cam.
Our other car is a Mk7 GTI DSG 5dr Tungsten, Vienna, Rear View Cam, Park assist.