Author Topic: Clubsport Edition 40 and Clubsport S build numbers (and car photos)  (Read 142248 times)

Offline douglaslad

• Not said much yet
The only problem with the Belvedere wheels is they seem to get dirty very quickly, have to clean mine once a week. Great lightweight forged wheels though and have a great pedigree as they are manufactured by Otto Fuchs who made the the legendary "Windmill" wheel for the first production Porche 911.
Pure White Manual 3dr Clubsport.
Dynamic Chassis Control, Panoramic Sunroof, Dynaudio, Sat Nav Pro, Rear view Camera, Car Net, Standard Sport Seats, 18" Belvederes.

Offline wantmygti

• I live here
Some quick pics of mine, picked up on Sat and after a quick wash following a 290 mile drive:

2017 GTi Clubsport arrived June 2017
2007 Shadow Blue GTi, sold on after 10 years ownership

Offline SRGTD

• I live here
Some quick pics of mine, picked up on Sat and after a quick wash following a 290 mile drive:

Looks great; the silver and contrasting black bits really work. It's been said before, but those wheels are the wheels to have on a GTI ed40 Clubsport.
2020 Polo GTI Plus; Pure White, DSG (because they all are)
Gone but not forgotten;
2016 Polo GTI; Blue Silk
2011 mk6 Golf GTD; Carbon Grey
2007 mk5 Golf GT (2.0 170bhp TDI version); Deep Black Pearl
2002  mk4 Golf GTI (the 150 bhp diesel version); Deep Black Pearl

Offline wantmygti

• I live here

Looks great; the silver and contrasting black bits really work. It's been said before, but those wheels are the wheels to have on a GTI ed40 Clubsport.

They were the only wheels I wanted. No offence to anyone but I'm not a fan of the Brescia wheels, and the fact they have used them on the 7.5 GTi and not kept them as a limited run put me off further. And they bring with them higher road tax if the Configurator can be trusted. Each to their own.

Offline gasco1

• Not said much yet
That would of been my first choice colour very nice in reflex silver.

Offline wantmygti

• I live here
That would of been my first choice colour very nice in reflex silver.

Same, carbon grey also would of got a look in but silver was first choice. Wheels and 3 door were must haves.

Offline JamesR27

• Here all the time
Same for me, I tried hunting down a Reflex Silver Clubsport a few months ago after I found out they were dropping the colour from the 7.5. Could not find one at the time.

It looks so good in that colour, and I am not jealous at all 😉 Haha
MK 7.5 R Pure White, Pretoria Silver, DCC, Rear Camera.
Gone - MK 7 GTI Carbon Grey, Rear Camera, Service Pack.
Gone - MK 6 GTI  Reflex Silver, Monza Shadows, RCD 510, Rear Camera, Bluetooth, Tyre Pressure Sensor, Xenons Convenience pack, Service Pack :)
Gone - MK 5 GTI Reflex Silver, Monza II 18's, Luxury Pack, Mulitchanger

Offline gasco1

• Not said much yet
These were taken at curborough sprint track on may bank holiday. Managed 4 dry runs in the morning and 1 in the afternoon before the heavens opened. Two wet runs in the afternoon was enough for me.

Most of the pics i have of this are displaying my reg so not sure whether to post. Anyway a few teasers. :smiley:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B86hSEYuQIcvWk1ySVZjbl9aNnc/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B86hSEYuQIcvbjk5VUgxVWh3Rjg/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B86hSEYuQIcvbDBoZ0pndEtyUHc/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B86hSEYuQIcvVFZzN0F3NjNxeU0/view?usp=sharing

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
Love the silver Ed40 wantmygti, really impressed with that.
I'd wondered when you'd post a few shots up :afro:

Gasco1 it's be good to see a few more action shots.
Nice to see a ClubSport being put through its paces. Are you on standard tyres? Apologies if I've missed a thread on it but I've been a tad busy and had to neglect the forums of late
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner