Author Topic: Any good deals on the MK7 out there?  (Read 7610 times)

Offline rfasixpence

• Just got here
Re: Any good deals on the MK7 out there?
« Reply #10 on: 16 March 2017, 22:58 »
Drive the deal offered me a much better deal than carwow.

Offline brettblade

• Here all the time
« Reply #11 on: 17 March 2017, 08:29 »

Difference was about £400 for me (in Drive the Deal's favour).  Upon probing though, the offering dealer was Kent area (I'm in Yorkshire).  It was important for me to be able to collect and for the dealership not to carry out any prep work - my nearest dealership (I walked to collect) matched my best quote that wasn't quite as low as Drive the Deal, but worth the additional for the aforementioned reasons.
Orded 04/06/2016
Build W/C 01/08/2016
Handover 01/09/2016
GTI PP, CSG, Tech pack, parking pack, 90% tints, DCC, 19" Santiago alloys
Soon to be gone!

7.5R Indium Grey, 19” Spielbergs expected 01/03/2019.

Offline a9wyn

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #12 on: 17 March 2017, 09:09 »
Have you tried vw.co.uk  website. Select used cars and go through the various options and see if they or a dealer has the car you're looking for.

Offline greencode

• Here all the time
  • Golf R - Pure White
« Reply #13 on: 17 March 2017, 11:29 »
Have you tried vw.co.uk  website. Select used cars and go through the various options and see if they or a dealer has the car you're looking for.

Yeah, I've got an alert set up for that. Terrible search filtering on that site though.

Offline gtiaps

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 17 March 2017, 12:14 »

Difference was about £400 for me (in Drive the Deal's favour).  Upon probing though, the offering dealer was Kent area (I'm in Yorkshire).  It was important for me to be able to collect and for the dealership not to carry out any prep work - my nearest dealership (I walked to collect) matched my best quote that wasn't quite as low as Drive the Deal, but worth the additional for the aforementioned reasons.

I got 16 Gti From Hayseldens Barnsley same place wife's scirocco came from both were new builds and fantastic service and great staff as it's a family business  :whistle:
2010 Candy White Scirocco 2.0 TDI
2016 Carbon Grey Gti 2.0 Fully Loaded

COLLECTED 29/4/2016 and well pleased with the GTI😆😆

Offline madmark63

• Not said much yet
« Reply #15 on: 17 March 2017, 17:24 »
i ended up paying £29800 for mine but i dont think it was a blinding deal but not a bad one ,its got performance pack,dcc,santiago,s,teck pack and in black i think it might be a 2017 build i am not shure it has the difrent intirior mirror and no glove box lid lock
all in all i am happy with it only dont 235miles as i am allways working and dont get time to go anywere , :cool:
gti mk7 5 door in black dsg /performance pack,tech pack,parking pack,19" satiago,s with dcc

Offline gtiaps

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 18 March 2017, 11:57 »
i ended up paying £29800 for mine but i dont think it was a blinding deal but not a bad one ,its got performance pack,dcc,santiago,s,teck pack and in black i think it might be a 2017 build i am not shure it has the difrent intirior mirror and no glove box lid lock
all in all i am happy with it only dont 235miles as i am allways working and dont get time to go anywere , :cool:

As I said mine was own new build n my spec as below came out near the 35k mark I paid 28k all in which I think was a good deal.. :whistle:

Offline madmark63

• Not said much yet
« Reply #17 on: 18 March 2017, 12:26 »
yes GTI you got a realy good deal i have the same apart from the climate screen and i paid abit more still these dealers always say they cant do any better  :grin:
gti mk7 5 door in black dsg /performance pack,tech pack,parking pack,19" satiago,s with dcc

Offline gtiaps

• I live here
« Reply #18 on: 18 March 2017, 13:23 »
yes GTI you got a realy good deal i have the same apart from the climate screen and i paid abit more still these dealers always say they cant do any better  :grin:

Yeah I was very happy with the price all I did was build and spec it basically everything apart from PP sent the short code you get to a few dealers with an email stating my top budget was 28k had one 2 on the line agreeing to my price but obviously wanted to secure a deposit then I phoned Hayseldens where we got the wife's scirocco from asked if they had made a decision telling them I was serious and had 2 other dealers offering to take the order but 10 mins later Lee phoned back to confirm I went down the following morning a signed up all sorted...  :whistle: :whistle:

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.