Author Topic: 5K Off List.  (Read 6550 times)

Offline infernox

• Not said much yet
Re: 5K Off List.
« Reply #20 on: 16 March 2017, 14:56 »
If you read the earlier post, it clearly says the £7.5K is off the MK7 NOT MK7.5 (new model).

I realised Zack was talking about new Mk7 not 7.5 but I also quoted I wanted a GTI who said he was offered 7.5k off the facelift R.

Offline CHB100

• Here all the time
« Reply #21 on: 16 March 2017, 16:11 »
Well I have Mk7.5 R FL on order and OTR spec after March tax hike is £37850 I'm paying £31,650. I'm pleased with that, cheaper than quoted 3 years back on the inferior Mk :wink:7

Do you have to put the key in the ignition ha?

Too right I do, don't find it a hardship- yet! Out of interest anyone had a keyless car stolen? VW that is, I know Audi had issues.
Arrived 15/5/17 Mk 7.5 R Lapiz 5dr DSG, Prets, Pan Roof, DCC, Rear View Cam.
Our other car is a Mk7 GTI DSG 5dr Tungsten, Vienna, Rear View Cam, Park assist.

Offline madmark63

• Not said much yet
« Reply #22 on: 16 March 2017, 16:50 »
there cant be much old stock left with options ,for me i wanted a gti pp 5 door dsg  with 19.s dynaudio,dcc,park park,keyless,etc when we looked there was only 1 left in black i wanted grey but settled for the black one ,the car ending up costing me £29800 with about 4k off i tried everywere even secondhand for one with the dcc etc and they were very thin on the ground
gti mk7 5 door in black dsg /performance pack,tech pack,parking pack,19" satiago,s with dcc

Offline greencode

• Here all the time
  • Golf R - Pure White
« Reply #23 on: 16 March 2017, 20:29 »
there cant be much old stock left with options ,for me i wanted a gti pp 5 door dsg  with 19.s dynaudio,dcc,park park,keyless,etc when we looked there was only 1 left in black i wanted grey but settled for the black one ,the car ending up costing me £29800 with about 4k off i tried everywere even secondhand for one with the dcc etc and they were very thin on the ground

How did you find yours? Did you just phone around a load of dealers asking?

Offline onmeedson

• Not said much yet
« Reply #24 on: 18 March 2017, 19:29 »
I've just managed to find a new unregistered Clubsport Edition 40. I tried 'everywhere' without much luck and ended up finding it through Facebook of all places. It's being supplied by Barnetts of Dundee and they've been absolutely superb, continuing a Facebook messaging chat until well after 10pm last night

I'm paying £29,500 for a 3 door manual in white with black roof, Brescia alloys, clubsport bucket seats and Dynaudio. They still have a DSG car available too

There are a few others available if you fancy one (GTi World, TL Darby, Marshalls)

Offline greencode

• Here all the time
  • Golf R - Pure White
« Reply #25 on: 18 March 2017, 19:55 »
There are a few others available if you fancy one (GTi World, TL Darby, Marshalls)

Do you mean a few other Clubsports or other? Still after a white GTI PP with a few other bits and pieces. Thinking now I'm too late and will just have to wait for one to come up used at some point.

Offline TurboTrev

• I live here
« Reply #26 on: 18 March 2017, 20:15 »
I've just managed to find a new unregistered Clubsport Edition 40. I tried 'everywhere' without much luck and ended up finding it through Facebook of all places. It's being supplied by Barnetts of Dundee and they've been absolutely superb, continuing a Facebook messaging chat until well after 10pm last night

I'm paying £29,500 for a 3 door manual in white with black roof, Brescia alloys, clubsport bucket seats and Dynaudio. They still have a DSG car available too

Just looked at it on facebook, gorgeous and an excellent price. :cool:  What edition number is it?

Offline onmeedson

• Not said much yet
« Reply #27 on: 18 March 2017, 20:48 »

Do you mean a few other Clubsports or other? Still after a white GTI PP with a few other bits and pieces. Thinking now I'm too late and will just have to wait for one to come up used at some point.
yes, sorry - clubsports. worth a shout to them though :)

Offline onmeedson

• Not said much yet
« Reply #28 on: 18 March 2017, 20:49 »
Just looked at it on facebook, gorgeous and an excellent price. :cool:  What edition number is it?
No idea - I shall find out

Offline drisser

• I live here
« Reply #29 on: 19 March 2017, 12:04 »
That's quite funny I had the chance to buy that actual car when it was spec amendable order, but they would only knock £500 off so I walked away.  Good price though they should have taken my offer at the time !

They were good to deal with though if I remember right.  Welcome to the Cs club !
Daily drive - LCI BMW 330 D Estoril Blue & Saddle leather. M sport + Pack / Prof Nav / Head Up / Heated Seats
On the way - CS ed 40 tornado red, manual, 3 door
Weekend fun - low mileage portofino blue 1997 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo
2017 Build Slot reserved for BMW M2