Author Topic: 5K Off List.  (Read 6534 times)

Offline SCOTTE

• Not said much yet
5K Off List.
« on: 15 March 2017, 13:05 »
Just seen my local dealer is offering 5K off list on new Golf Performance models.

Might be of use to some of you looking at the new model

Hope this helps, Remember my commission if you get the deal   :smiley:

http://www.sinclairvolkswagen.co.uk/new-volkswagen/golf-gti/#retail
« Last Edit: 15 March 2017, 13:14 by SCOTTE »

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
Re: 5K Off List.
« Reply #1 on: 15 March 2017, 13:30 »
Just seen my local dealer is offering 5K off list on new Golf Performance models.

Might be of use to some of you looking at the new model

Hope this helps, Remember my commission if you get the deal   :smiley:

http://www.sinclairvolkswagen.co.uk/new-volkswagen/golf-gti/#retail

I'd be looking a lot more than that off a car. I was offered 7.5k off a facelift R the other day.
5 door GTD in night blue collected 1/3/17

Offline Zack

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 15 March 2017, 14:55 »
Good of you to share this, but if you read the small print it refers to MK7 (not 7.5) Golfs and refers to the R as 300 (not 310)PS, so it appears to be the outgoing model. Good mate of mine got £7.5K off new MK7 R a month ago.

Offline hog_hedge

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 15 March 2017, 14:58 »
"Vehicles must be registered by 31st March to qualify"

It's the old model.

Offline greencode

• Here all the time
  • Golf R - Pure White
« Reply #4 on: 15 March 2017, 17:41 »
Wondering what's the best deal on a new GTI PP or R that anybody has had? Was looking at spending £20k on a used one but just wonder how far off a new one I'd be?

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
« Reply #5 on: 15 March 2017, 17:49 »
Just go on the Drive the Deal site and have a play. There may be slightly better deals to be had (or not) but it will give you a good idea but PP not available to order yet so it'll be a non-PP GTI. I had an email from them a couple of days ago and circa 16% off seemed about right but would include a deposit contribution from VW, so bear that in mind.
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline greencode

• Here all the time
  • Golf R - Pure White
« Reply #6 on: 15 March 2017, 17:51 »
Just go on the Drive the Deal site and have a play. There may be slightly better deals to be had (or not) but it will give you a good idea but PP not available to order yet so it'll be a non-PP GTI. I had an email from them a couple of days ago and circa 16% off seemed about right but would include a deposit contribution from VW, so bear that in mind.

I'd be buying outright. It's also the MK7 I'd prefer and not the MK7.5 so thought there might be some good deals around. Not too keen on the MK7.5 - looks a bit fussy and not a big fan of the wheels.

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
« Reply #7 on: 15 March 2017, 18:06 »

I'd be buying outright. It's also the MK7 I'd prefer and not the MK7.5 so thought there might be some good deals around. Not too keen on the MK7.5 - looks a bit fussy and not a big fan of the wheels.

Still take any deposit contribution, you can pay it off the next day at minimal cost (daily interest iirc) and get £1000 in your pocket. Easiest grand anyone could ever earn! :laugh: Try asking some of the dealers that post on here, I think your biggest problem will be finding a new pre fl in the colour/spec you want but you'll need to get on with it sharpish, dealers may want to pre-reg their cars soon.
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline kalimon

• I live here
  • My other car's a van
« Reply #8 on: 15 March 2017, 18:32 »

You're not wrong about the wheels. A big downgrade to my eyes :sad:
5 DR Mk 7 GTI PP
Carbon Grey, Dynaudio, Car Net App, High Beam Assist, Rear View Camera. Collected 14/03/16

Offline greencode

• Here all the time
  • Golf R - Pure White
« Reply #9 on: 15 March 2017, 20:30 »
Still take any deposit contribution, you can pay it off the next day at minimal cost (daily interest iirc) and get £1000 in your pocket. Easiest grand anyone could ever earn! :laugh: Try asking some of the dealers that post on here, I think your biggest problem will be finding a new pre fl in the colour/spec you want but you'll need to get on with it sharpish, dealers may want to pre-reg their cars soon.

Ah ha, didn't realise I'd be able to do that. I think you're right. The things I want could be tricky. White, Performance Pack, Tech Pack, Car Net App Connect, Parking Pack (not a dealbreaker though). Is there anywhere in particular I can look on the forum or dealers?