Author Topic: Used clubsport  (Read 6453 times)

Offline clubsport

• I live here
Re: Used clubsport
« Reply #10 on: 17 February 2017, 16:36 »
That ad is terrible, references to Porsche racing division, ok one of the development guys worked there. It is nothing like a mk1 GTi etc...

I would pay list for a low mile CS-S, but I would steer clear of someone pedalling such BS!

Offline wigit

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 17 February 2017, 17:58 »
Will be interesting what happens to values when the new Civic Type R beats its time in a car that seats five.

It is good to see a few being owned, used and abused and enjoyed.

A guide for long term values on the CS-S for me is the Megane R-26R which for me remains the ultimate track day hatch but not necessarily the fastest in the numbers obsessed times.

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 17 February 2017, 18:36 »
Chief fluffer seems to have vanished.

This seller is similarly informed:
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/volkswagen/golf-gti-mk7/golf-clubsport-s--pearl-black-metallic--climate-control--17-66/6576155

Pic 12 is amazing.
What a tool !
That's the kind of thing I'd do :grin:

What a tool is right, and I'm not talking about the photos either.
5 door GTD in night blue collected 1/3/17

Offline Andrew@DTUK

• Forum Supporter
  • Here all the time
« Reply #13 on: 19 February 2017, 09:44 »
Anyone know what happened to the person who was on here night and day "bigging up" the CS and waiting for delivery... GT4?  Did he keep it or flip? I guess for some it wasn't the GT3RS or 911R that they thought it was in terms of monetary gains..

He's kept the CSS and would rather sell the GT4 than the Golf
Are you looking to tune your Golf GTI or GTD? Were currently offering members £80 off the full RRP on all DTUK Petrol and Diesel Tuning Systems.

PM me for the discount code

Offline MSR

• Not said much yet
« Reply #14 on: 19 February 2017, 15:08 »
Amazing all these people with opinions on the CSS, yet 99% of them have never driven one!

I have driven many miles in all variants of GTI and Golf R's, including all the special editions etc, the CSS is leaps ahead of all of them and the best Golf I have driven period!

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #15 on: 19 February 2017, 15:12 »
Amazing all these people with opinions on the CSS, yet 99% of them have never driven one!

I have driven many miles in all variants of GTI and Golf R's, including all the special editions etc, the CSS is leaps ahead of all of them and the best Golf I have driven period!

I think the opinions are more on the owners of some of them rather than the car itself.  :lipsrsealed:

And this thread is more about the standard showroom CS prices not the flippers.
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #16 on: 19 February 2017, 16:39 »
The majority of people will have an opinion on most cars but just because they haven't driven one doesn't mean they can't express an opinion! Wether that opinion is correct is another matter.
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline volkswizard

• Here all the time
« Reply #17 on: 19 February 2017, 22:17 »
Anyone know what happened to the person who was on here night and day "bigging up" the CS and waiting for delivery... GT4?  Did he keep it or flip? I guess for some it wasn't the GT3RS or 911R that they thought it was in terms of monetary gains..

Are you being serious Andrew?

GT4 was up north while that advert is in Surrey.

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #18 on: 21 February 2017, 12:45 »
Are people seriously paying that for a used CS?  Madness.  I wouldn't even pay list price for it.  Its got no back seats, no folding mirrors, no arm rest - the list goes on.  It's a track day car, anyone who professes it's anything other than that clearly doesn't commute in a car to work.

As for the chap that got rid of his GT4 for a CS, well, each to their own but what?!
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline Andrew@DTUK

• Forum Supporter
  • Here all the time
« Reply #19 on: 21 February 2017, 14:43 »

Are you being serious Andrew?

GT4 was up north while that advert is in Surrey.

yeah, GT4 (Andrew) has kept his CSS as he has fallen for it, and would rather sell his GT4 than his CSS :)
Are you looking to tune your Golf GTI or GTD? Were currently offering members £80 off the full RRP on all DTUK Petrol and Diesel Tuning Systems.

PM me for the discount code