Author Topic: Damage repair advice  (Read 3495 times)

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
Re: Damage repair advice
« Reply #10 on: 13 January 2017, 23:54 »
Yeah I should hope that's not
Mine then 😂 Thanks for all the advice and tips, I'm the type of person who can't even put air in a tyre so I'm pretty useless at this stuff 🙄
I'm sure you could learn just like the rest of us  :smiley:

Offline Sarah26

• Just got here
« Reply #11 on: 13 January 2017, 23:58 »
My ability to learn doesn't extend to anything car related 😂 My courtesy car had a flat tyre warning light come on today, so I took it back to the hire company to sort it. I'm sure they had a right laugh when I left 😄

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #12 on: 14 January 2017, 00:03 »
My ability to learn doesn't extend to anything car related 😂 My courtesy car had a flat tyre warning light come on today, so I took it back to the hire company to sort it. I'm sure they had a right laugh when I left 😄
Trust me I have had guys phoning about warning lights on there courtesy car for it just to be a warning light as they are too close to the car in front  :smiley:

Offline Margy

• Not said much yet
« Reply #13 on: 14 January 2017, 11:16 »
Sarah, you don't need to be an expert when it comes to identifying such shoddy work, as you've proved! Stick to your guns & accept nothing less than the correct level of workmanship. As my daughter recently discovered, these generally male run businesses think nothing of trying to fob off the gullible little woman.
Tornado red PP, Santiagos, DCC, winter pack.