So what we have here is a free to use forum. It contains a fantastic amount of knowledge and help, all available to you at no cost.
Where do you come in? Well, other than clicking on the adverts occasionally and backing our Forum Supporters, what can you do? How about a bit for charity?
I would like to start a golfgtiforum charity initiative. I thought I would tie it in to the forum birthday on May 6th and change the charity supported each year.The idea is this:
- If you join up to the forum, get some help on fixing your car for free (or way cheaper than dealer pricing), then think about chucking a few quid in as a thanks.
- If you have been here for years, perhaps look at it as some sort of forum subscription, just throw in a few quid whenever you can.
- If you save some money on parts through some of the deals and discounts bit, think of paying some or all of the saving at the charity pot.
- Maybe you didn't even ever register an account, you just got all the help you need from the huge archive of data on here, consider putting something back via the charity option.
- Perhaps you are a regular user of the free classifieds section - think of all that money you have saved against ebay fees, so how about putting something back?
- Or, as a lovely Forum Supporter, you backed our charity work.
I could go on but I am sure you are all sharp enough to understand The link for the current year is:https://www.justgiving.com/golfgtiyear8
Lets see if we can generate something positive.Thanks for your support.
----What have we achieved?
Thanks to your amazing support, including Gift Aid we raised £1426.36
for Macmillan Cancer Supporthttps://www.justgiving.com/golfgtiforum_is_7
Thanks again to our GTI community, we raised £1320.99
for Help for Heroeshttps://www.justgiving.com/golfgtiforum-is-8/
This time, thanks to your support we raised £1507.50
for Everyman Campaignhttps://www.justgiving.com/golfgtiforum-is-9/
Our community raised £2299.70
for Action Medical Research
We raised £238.75
for Mission Motorsport
We raised £200
for The Royal British Legionhttps://www.justgiving.com/golfgtiyear6
We raised £275
for Marie Curiehttps://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/golfgtiyear7 Thanks for your support.