Author Topic: police are so slow.  (Read 5351 times)

Offline james2

• I live here
  • No scammers please.
police are so slow.
« on: 28 March 2017, 22:25 »
Old people home gets broken into friday at 11pm by 3 guys in a vw bora . Its all caught on hd cctv .We reported it monday. We are still waiting for the police to turn up.  :huh: We have all 3, on about 20 cameras around the building plus there car and reg. They even stole a tractor from a club next door...  :angry:
AGU 1.8T. Mods done: R32 front bumper, turborev smic, ngk platinum spark plugs, uprated pancake pipe, demon motorsport boost hoses, forge 007 dv, forge engine cover, r-tec stage 1 map ,home made cold airfilter ,run on 98 ron fuel and castrol edge 0w 40 oil. Advanti racing alloys.

Offline hog_hedge

• I live here
Re: police are so slow.
« Reply #1 on: 28 March 2017, 22:36 »
This goes to show how under-manned the Police force really are and, unfortunately, other things take priority when there are limited officers on the ground. Hopefully they will turn up soon, it wouldn't harm to give them a bit of a nudge but I assume you've already done that.
« Last Edit: 29 March 2017, 12:42 by hog_hedge »

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #2 on: 28 March 2017, 22:43 »
Phone them and say a couple of young kids are kicking a ball outside the armed response will turn up in 5 minutes  :grin: useless ba$t@rd$

Offline james2

• I live here
  • No scammers please.
« Reply #3 on: 28 March 2017, 23:19 »
The guys that did it are so dumb. The new cameras see night as day. The brand new jet wash they stole was massive they tryed to put it in the boot of the car but it was to big , so they tryed pulling it with a guy in the boot, that did not work so they put it on the roof of the car . Then drove off. Hope we can show the video to the police and stop these guy....   Scum of the earth.
AGU 1.8T. Mods done: R32 front bumper, turborev smic, ngk platinum spark plugs, uprated pancake pipe, demon motorsport boost hoses, forge 007 dv, forge engine cover, r-tec stage 1 map ,home made cold airfilter ,run on 98 ron fuel and castrol edge 0w 40 oil. Advanti racing alloys.

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 29 March 2017, 08:36 »
Sorry to hear about this James.

By the sounds of it this case should be easier for the police get the scumbags that did this as you have video evidence & reg (assuming the reg isn't a fake) that is.

As said though give the police a nudge.

Good luck and hope the b@stards get what's coming to them.
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline gazareth

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 30 March 2017, 00:08 »
tell them a donut lorry has overturned outside your place :grin:

Offline james2

• I live here
  • No scammers please.
« Reply #6 on: 03 April 2017, 00:03 »
Well they never turned up  :huh:. Hope the thiefs come back, we have made a few changes around here.   :whistle:
They got the 2 grand jet wash.

Offline Pinky1959

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #7 on: 03 April 2017, 09:29 »
Call them non emergency number and register a complaint and ask for a senior officer to come out and take details .
I get they are very busy but this is shocking .

Offline james2

• I live here
  • No scammers please.
« Reply #8 on: 04 April 2017, 22:22 »
They turned up today. Man that is slow. They have seen the cctv video . Now i hope they catch them.

Offline hog_hedge

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 04 April 2017, 22:43 »
They turned up today. Man that is slow. They have seen the cctv video . Now i hope they catch them.

They are probably long gone jet washing their new tractor in southern Spain :evil:

But seriously I hope they catch the scum bags!