Author Topic: my 8v mk2 gti project (updated pics)  (Read 3189 times)

Offline euromk2

• Not said much yet
my 8v mk2 gti project (updated pics)
« on: 19 May 2008, 06:52 »
well brought this 3dr 8v in black, it was going to be a daily driver, so i gave it a good polish and clean up and a few parts to spruce it up and it look alot better,

but after this weekend the car has now been striped down inside and is now under going full project mode,

pics to follow later of this weekend progress,

these are as it was when i first brought it 2 months ago it cost me £200 of my hard earned, and even came with a full service history and all the original sale receipts and all booklets,

« Last Edit: 27 May 2008, 10:19 by euromk2 »

Offline euromk2

• Not said much yet
so here it is after a good clean and polish, added a new set of wheels and a few other little bits, and that was how it was meant to stay

Offline euromk2

• Not said much yet
after this  weekend the seats door cards carpet have all been ripped out ready for the rebuild,

carpets have been steam cleaned and are looking mint, hope to be collecting new seats and stuff this week,
so hopfully if the weather is nice can make some more progress this weekend,

well today i spent most of the day sorting out my coilovers, they came from ebay cheapand was abit of a state, so i had to de-sieze the adjustors (omg thet were tight) and regrease, then a quick a repaint and there ready to go on looking alot better than what they did,

also picked up some g60 arches,

well with the weather being so pants this weekend all i really managed to do was slap the coilovers on, which they still need the height setting up all round  and pulled and choped all the wiring from alarm/imobiliser/central locking out, ready for the new alarm install

« Last Edit: 27 May 2008, 10:16 by euromk2 »