Author Topic: GTI Newbie :)  (Read 1480 times)

Offline gordz

• Not said much yet
GTI Newbie :)
« on: 08 March 2020, 09:28 »
Hello fellow GTIers!

Knew I wanted to go back to something fun as my next run around, but took me a long time with months of different test drives to finally decide on this. However, as soon as I sat in this mk7.5 it ticked all the boxes and knew it was the one :smiley: This is my first GTI and only had it a couple of weeks now but 100% in love!

I've come from a Leon FR TDI 184, which was a pretty quick and good handling diesel, but just didn't get me excited when driving it. Especially when my previous car to that was a GT86! Anyway, here's a few pics of my new pride and joy...

Offline Steve07

• Just got here
Re: GTI Newbie :)
« Reply #1 on: 08 March 2020, 10:05 »
Lovely GTI and the scenery is not bad either.
Where were the pictures taken?

Offline gordz

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 08 March 2020, 10:14 »
Lovely GTI and the scenery is not bad either.
Where were the pictures taken?

Thanks :smiley:  Along the Northumberland coast by Bamburgh Castle. Some amazing driving roads up here!

Offline Adam T7

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 08 March 2020, 14:46 »
I bought my GTI PP just over a year ago, like you, always wanted one, but until recently needed something bigger to move family around, now all left the roost - it’s an amazing car - love it.
MY2019 GTI Mk 7.5 Performance. DSG, 5 Door, Rear Camera, Climate Windscreen and Rear Window Factory Tints, Indium Grey.

Offline N14ll

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 01 April 2020, 14:08 »
Hello, am new to the GTI fold also but like you am loving mine after 1 week of ownership..just wish this covid 19 would f**k off so I can get out for a decent drive and enjoy it
2019 Mk7.5 GTI PP
Pure White, DSG, ACC, DCC, Pano roof, 19 Brescias, Rieger rear diffuser....at the moment😂

Offline Borbus

• Not said much yet
« Reply #5 on: 01 April 2020, 21:51 »
Ahh, the good old days where one could go for a spirited drive and pull up somewhere beautiful for a breath of fresh air. I've had my GTI just over a month and I just look at it on the driveway every day.
2010 Mk6 GTI