Author Topic: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?  (Read 2765620 times)

Offline Vwjap

• I live here
Re: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?
« Reply #7740 on: 13 December 2017, 20:55 »
Nope, it goes “time” then “copyright”, found the no voltage display in obdeleven and there’s no list to pick from (after the first time it came up function not available)

Sorry
no need to be sorry, you didn’t build the car 😂😂😂

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #7741 on: 14 December 2017, 06:44 »
It needs the attachment on the battery terminal to show SOC which VW have stopped. Early mk7s had it later ones didn't and I'd hazard a guess that no FL models will have it either. Weight/money saving take your pick.
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline Talk-torque

• I live here
« Reply #7742 on: 14 December 2017, 22:16 »
I've got a VW Connect module in my OBD socket which shows me battery voltage, among other things, at the end of the last trip, in the phone app. Car is an April 2016 GTI. Don't know whether it's got the battery terminal attachment, or not.
Roger.

Pure White MY19 GTI PP 5 Door DSG with 19” Brescias.

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #7743 on: 15 December 2017, 07:51 »
Phone app could be different. I've got one of those plug in things so I'll try and see what happens. I definitely don't have the attachment on the battery.
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
« Reply #7744 on: 15 December 2017, 11:37 »
Phone app could be different. I've got one of those plug in things so I'll try and see what happens. I definitely don't have the attachment on the battery.

Yeah it would be the same as seeing the voltage on the OBDeleven app.
5 door GTD in night blue collected 1/3/17

Offline JB GTI

• I live here
« Reply #7745 on: 15 December 2017, 14:11 »
Decided it’s not worth waiting until March 1st seeing as it is already built and sitting all forlorn at Grimsby docks a lot sooner than was originally predicted ( original build date was week5 but was built week 46) It may as well be in my garage with a roof over its head  :rolleyes:
I have been to see my salesman this morning and it looks like I was just in time !! Today is the last day to call a car to arrive before the last day of December  :smug:
Provisionally arranged to take delivery on Jan 5th (3 weeks today)   :grin: :cool:
Now Gone: 3dr GTI Carbon Grey Performance Pack Dynaudio
Discover Nav Park Assist Rear Camera
Picked Up: 15th March 2014

Now Gone 3dr Golf R Lapiz Blue, DSG, Dynaudio, 19" Pretoria's, Discover Nav, Keyless, Rear View Camera
Picked Up: 1st March 2015

Now Gone Too: Mk7.5 Golf GTi Performance 5dr Indium Grey DSG Dynaudio 19” Brescia Alloys Vienna Leather Keyless Entry/Start Panoramic Roof 90% Tints Park Assist Rear View Camera Voice Activation Dynamic Lane Assist/DLA

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
« Reply #7746 on: 15 December 2017, 15:16 »
Decided it’s not worth waiting until March 1st seeing as it is already built and sitting all forlorn at Grimsby docks a lot sooner than was originally predicted ( original build date was week5 but was built week 46) It may as well be in my garage with a roof over its head  :rolleyes:
I have been to see my salesman this morning and it looks like I was just in time !! Today is the last day to call a car to arrive before the last day of December  :smug:
Provisionally arranged to take delivery on Jan 5th (3 weeks today)   :grin: :cool:

Nice Christmas present to yourself.
5 door GTD in night blue collected 1/3/17

Offline JB GTI

• I live here
« Reply #7747 on: 15 December 2017, 15:42 »

Nice Christmas present to yourself.

It will be, thanks 👍
« Last Edit: 17 December 2017, 17:48 by JB GTI »
Now Gone: 3dr GTI Carbon Grey Performance Pack Dynaudio
Discover Nav Park Assist Rear Camera
Picked Up: 15th March 2014

Now Gone 3dr Golf R Lapiz Blue, DSG, Dynaudio, 19" Pretoria's, Discover Nav, Keyless, Rear View Camera
Picked Up: 1st March 2015

Now Gone Too: Mk7.5 Golf GTi Performance 5dr Indium Grey DSG Dynaudio 19” Brescia Alloys Vienna Leather Keyless Entry/Start Panoramic Roof 90% Tints Park Assist Rear View Camera Voice Activation Dynamic Lane Assist/DLA

Offline kane1210

• Here all the time
« Reply #7748 on: 17 December 2017, 17:10 »
Put my plate on!!! Need some screw caps!!

Offline kane1210

• Here all the time
« Reply #7749 on: 20 December 2017, 20:22 »

Darkened the rear windows