Author Topic: Iphone Integration  (Read 5689 times)

Offline stoph

• Not said much yet
Re: Iphone Integration
« Reply #40 on: 06 May 2009, 19:56 »
Ive just ordered the alpine 104bti from car audio direct, got my £7 off postage! will let you know how i get on on friday when it arrives and i fit it

VeeDubGTI16v

« Reply #41 on: 06 May 2009, 21:04 »
shady what do you think of the 9880r? im thinking of getting one because of the ipod features. is it easy to find what you want on the ipod etc?

Yeah man, I can't stress enough how good it is. 2 of my friends got as does someone I know from Taunton. Cracking piece of kit. In terms of the iPod usage, I have a 120GB Classic, and have 3000+ tracks on it, I can find what I want relatively quickly, if you know who you're looking for it's a piece of cake.

The other great thing is the 6 preset buttons under the display, act as "jump tos" so say you're looking for an artist, preset 1 takes you to around the E part of your artists, 2 would take you to H part of artists and so on and so on.

It's also rated as Full Speed so you pick a song, it literally comes on as soon as you press the button :)

cool you've sold it! i like the feature that the lead charges the ipod as well so you can put it in the glovebox and forget. cheers bud

thread hijack over!

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #42 on: 06 May 2009, 21:07 »
shady what do you think of the 9880r? im thinking of getting one because of the ipod features. is it easy to find what you want on the ipod etc?

Yeah man, I can't stress enough how good it is. 2 of my friends got as does someone I know from Taunton. Cracking piece of kit. In terms of the iPod usage, I have a 120GB Classic, and have 3000+ tracks on it, I can find what I want relatively quickly, if you know who you're looking for it's a piece of cake.

The other great thing is the 6 preset buttons under the display, act as "jump tos" so say you're looking for an artist, preset 1 takes you to around the E part of your artists, 2 would take you to H part of artists and so on and so on.

It's also rated as Full Speed so you pick a song, it literally comes on as soon as you press the button :)

cool you've sold it! i like the feature that the lead charges the ipod as well so you can put it in the glovebox and forget. cheers bud

thread hijack over!

Hope they give me commission lol! It's a sweet bit of kit buddy :) you'll be well happy with it.

VeeDubGTI16v

« Reply #43 on: 06 May 2009, 21:10 »
yeah i cant wait to have a decent stereo in the raddo after not wanting to weigh the golf down with speakers and amps

Offline stoph

• Not said much yet
« Reply #44 on: 11 May 2009, 17:59 »
finally got my head unit fitted today. Brought the alpine 104bti and its amazing. so easy to set up and the inbuilt parrot is so easy to use. It was a little pricey at 189 but it really is amazing, if your an iphone user and want easy handsfree calling then get it!!