Author Topic: mk1 digifant project  (Read 4367 times)

Offline Mk1king

• Just got here
mk1 digifant project
« on: 28 January 2015, 05:25 »
I'm really looking for some technical support I have a mk1 85 rabbit gti & I recently put a 92 digifant engine in & wired I have spark & fuel cuz I wired the coil and hooked up a external fuel pump so I'm getting fuel  & spark but there is a 5 wire clip close to the ecu does anyone out there know where do I go from here I'm almost done I'm just not familiar with this setup I'll post up pics soon of my progress I have intake headers 268 cam & head is port & polished with ARP head studs please if anyone can help Ireally aappreciate it here is my email if u wanna contact me personally litlpmp420@gmail.com

THANK YOU

Offline Sam

• I live here
  • Sam I am
Re: mk1 digifant project
« Reply #1 on: 28 January 2015, 14:17 »
What a first post. Welcome to the forum, I can't help you though as I have no idea what you just said.  :undecided:

The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.

Offline Mk1king

• Just got here
« Reply #2 on: 28 January 2015, 16:20 »
I have a 92 digifant engine how do I wire it to my 85 gti rabbit I have wire loom and ecu

Offline Sam

• I live here
  • Sam I am
« Reply #3 on: 28 January 2015, 17:20 »
A chap named 'Rubjonny' was always a guru for this kind of thing, whilst there is probably folk on here that can give you a walkthrough (and ask the right questions) here is a link to rubjonnys previous discussions on the subject after a quick google. The first is a discussion about a caddy...

http://www.clubgti.com/showthread.php?242010-Wiring-8v-Digifant-into-Mk1-Caddy

and the second is link is from a chap called Tyegti and may be usefull

http://forums.thecarlounge.com/showthread.php?7022046-Digifant-II-into-Early-MK1-Fuse-Panel

Let us know how you get on, it may be worth starting a project thread with loads of pics on as it helps a lot when using forums (figuring out and spottting what's wrong etc)

Peace

The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.

Offline mwad gti

• Here all the time
« Reply #4 on: 28 January 2015, 19:54 »
Innit bruv
Candy White 3 dr Manual 2012 GTi. Bought new.
DAB, Dynaudio, Kenwood Head Unit Upgrade, Private Plate,
Full Leather and Heated Seats
18" Shadow Monzas, luxury pack.
Colour coded side skirts and gloss black diffuser.