Author Topic: Map updates on new (FL MK7.5) Navigation system  (Read 11410 times)

Offline ne0star

• Not said much yet
2018 Golf GTI DSG in Deep Pearl Black

Offline HQ786

• Just got here
Re: Map updates on new (FL MK7.5) Navigation system
« Reply #41 on: 16 April 2018, 14:13 »
I downloaded the files from that site you mentioned however the site says the files are updated from this month yet when you view the files, they are from 2016.

Offline ne0star

• Not said much yet
« Reply #42 on: 16 April 2018, 15:25 »
Yeah thats a bit naff, I haven't actually downloaded the file yet.

Offline ne0star

• Not said much yet
« Reply #43 on: 05 July 2018, 16:34 »
Does anyone have a pre-compiled speed camera database file they know works and wouldn't mind sending me?

Cheers

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #44 on: 05 July 2018, 17:20 »
I get mine from a guy on eBay but I'm sure he doesn't advertise any more, think he just does existing customers.
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline Mike J

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #45 on: 09 July 2018, 14:36 »
Anyone know what the latest version of the Discover Navigation v2.0 Sat Nav is for the VW GOLF TSI 2017? and how can I get UK only speed cameras on the sat nav ? The SD card I have was supplied with the car from the VW Showroom. I received the car from them in January 2018 though it had been waiting in Germany ready to be imported the few weeks before.

The reason why you get UK only speed cameras on the sat nav is probably because elsewhere in the EU using equipment that detects speed cameras is illegal and if used will result in a large fine plus confiscation of the equipment and/or the vehicle inwhich it is installed.

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #46 on: 09 July 2018, 14:45 »
You don't get any speed cameras on the unit from the factory.
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline DanDuda48

• Not said much yet
« Reply #47 on: 10 July 2018, 00:40 »
<Anyone know what the latest version of the Discover Navigation v2.0 Sat Nav is for the VW GOLF TSI 2017?
It's probably up to date with map info>

My GTI PP came in March 2018 with map version 161, though at that time version 166 was out. Current version is 169. Check you have the latest version. If not, download it from the web and update your SatNav.
2018 Golf GTI PP White Silver; DCC, Discover Pro; Lane Assist & DLA; Parking pack; Climate windscreen; rear tints.
2016 Golf GTD Oryx white; DCC; Tech pack [=Discover Pro + Dynaudio]; Sport & Sound; Lane Assist & DLA; Parking pack; Climate windscreen; rear tints