Author Topic: Online Mk2 Golf GTI Bentley manual  (Read 52069 times)

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
Online Mk2 Golf GTI Bentley manual
« on: 19 April 2005, 13:09 »
'deefadog' posted a reference to this earlier and thought it may prove very useful for all the mk2 owners:-

MK2 Golf GTI Bentley Manual

Update, 18th February 2006:-

The link no longer seems to work, if anyone finds an updated link please post it up. Thanks.
« Last Edit: 18 February 2006, 18:03 by richandhazel »

Offline wellfan

• GTI forum regular
Re: Online Mk2 Golf GTI Bentley manual
« Reply #1 on: 20 April 2005, 21:54 »
What a brilliant online manual, I have owned Mk2 Golfs for over 10 years and have a Haynes manual, yet within 5 minutes of browsing through this manual I discovered information that I was previously unaware of, particularly about how to adjust the static position of my electric mirrors.

Offline GTI_16V

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 21 April 2005, 08:02 »
What an excellent resource!  Don't suppose anyone knows how I can download the whole manual incase this resource goes offline?  Is there an easier way than saving each page individually?
"Do you love that car more than me?" - (Mrs GTI_16V, 2005)

Offline saldavorescobar

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 12 May 2005, 12:34 »
This manual is now in my Amazon wish list, however I am also in the middle of snagging the entire website. If someone can host it I am more than happy to email a zip file with this in across to them. It's quite large so I am unwilling to host it on my host (I nearly have it all and its currently running at 17 mb).

Offline Xiotis

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 21 August 2006, 10:43 »
I can't seem to be able to find the Bentley manual on-line. I think the site removed them.

Did anyone manage to donwload a copy before it was removed? Please PM me if you can assist.

Thanks!

Mk2 Golf GTI 16V

Offline Brads MK2 GTI

• Here all the time
« Reply #5 on: 29 August 2006, 16:10 »
Yeah I've got a full copy of it on my HD if anyone needs it?

Offline heinz

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #6 on: 29 August 2006, 20:57 »
I could do with a copy, can you burn on to a cd disk?  can paypal you to cover costs
 Cheers Si

Offline Brads MK2 GTI

• Here all the time
« Reply #7 on: 30 August 2006, 10:40 »
If anyone needs it just drop me a pm, no worries about payment I mean a CD and a stamp is only about 50p! Unless every man and his dog wants one, then that might be too much cost!

Offline Coog

• Not said much yet
« Reply #8 on: 26 September 2006, 15:31 »
If you can send me a copy of the manual I can get it hosted easily enough  :smiley:

PM me if you still have it and i'll send you my address. Cheers
MK2 Golf GTi 16v

Offline stevie dee

• Just got here
« Reply #9 on: 30 September 2006, 20:21 »
This is just what I've been looking for. I have the Haynes manual but it's not too bright.
I would appreciate a copy on CD if possible and if you have been inundated with requests I'm happy to pay for the CD and postage. Email me at steviedee1948@yahoo.co.uk - I'm still not sure how to do personal messages yet so I can give you my address etc via email if that suits you..?