Author Topic: What have you done to your Mk6 today then?  (Read 627647 times)

Offline Buck

• I live here
  • Das Auto
Re: What have you done to your Mk6 today then?
« Reply #50 on: 30 January 2013, 16:36 »
put my coat in the washing machine and forgot i left car key, house keys and a pen in my pocket  :cry:

car key still worked fine and smells great and the pen didnt leak and wreck my coat! :evil: so VW do build some things right!

I've done that - mine still worked too - phew!

Offline Neil gti

• I live here
  • She's gone but never forgotten
« Reply #51 on: 30 January 2013, 18:14 »
Booked car in for next thursday for a full paint correction detail and a GTechnic C1 Crystal lacquer coating,
Just to finish it off from the respray last week to get rid of the stonechips etc, Leaves a really glossy finish and Deep Shine Detailing who is doing it always takes plenty of pics, so will post up when complete  :smiley:
Mk6 Gti Gone but not forgtten
Loving the 7R

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #52 on: 30 January 2013, 23:36 »
Booked car in for next thursday for a full paint correction detail and a GTechnic C1 Crystal lacquer coating,
Just to finish it off from the respray last week to get rid of the stonechips etc, Leaves a really glossy finish and Deep Shine Detailing who is doing it always takes plenty of pics, so will post up when complete  :smiley:

Awesome!!!! :cool:

Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline mkviken

• I live here
« Reply #53 on: 31 January 2013, 08:30 »
looking forward to seeing the results.
Golf GTI Clubsport S #237 Tornado red
Golf GTI 7.5 230 white silver

Offline DubaiGTI

• Not said much yet
« Reply #54 on: 31 January 2013, 08:38 »
Kicked the damn thing.

Driving and all of a sudden, Engine Malfunction light comes on with the message - Take to Workshop immediately.  Car lost all power and is now on the side of a road awaiting vehicle recovery.

Bought the car new in 2011 and its broken down 5 times.  Fuel pump issues and now this.

Not happy.

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #55 on: 31 January 2013, 17:50 »
Kicked the damn thing.

Driving and all of a sudden, Engine Malfunction light comes on with the message - Take to Workshop immediately.  Car lost all power and is now on the side of a road awaiting vehicle recovery.

Bought the car new in 2011 and its broken down 5 times.  Fuel pump issues and now this.

Not happy.

Damn!!! Keep us updated...
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Murrayedition35

• I live here
  • Edition 35 3dr Manual - Deep Black.
« Reply #56 on: 31 January 2013, 19:02 »
Booked my ED35 in for a windscreen change after a grittier lorry decided to spray the front of my car with rocks.... :angry:

Offline Neil gti

• I live here
  • She's gone but never forgotten
« Reply #57 on: 01 February 2013, 06:21 »
Booked my ED35 in for a windscreen change after a grittier lorry decided to spray the front of my car with rocks.... :angry:

Hate gritter lorries  :angry:

I am on my 3rd windscreen now in the GTi, they are made out of butter or i am just unlucky  :sad:
Mk6 Gti Gone but not forgtten
Loving the 7R

Offline mkviken

• I live here
« Reply #58 on: 01 February 2013, 08:46 »
no thyre crap

my car has 9000 something miles, has 1 small stone chip on the bumper and 2 on the bonnet so not bad at all but the screen is absolutely peppered.

i always make a point of keeping well back off the car in front, especially this time of year.

i actually got one chip on the windsceen while parked up! a car drove by and flicked a stone up and caught my windscreen and chipped it.

our altea is a disgrace too - the bonnet has barely got a stone chip but the screen is covered in them. must be a VAG thing
Golf GTI Clubsport S #237 Tornado red
Golf GTI 7.5 230 white silver

Offline Snooze

• I live here
« Reply #59 on: 01 February 2013, 10:41 »
Finally got my touch up paint after ordering it 5 weeks ago and 3 trips to the stealers!  F**cking retards sold the first lot I ordered  :angry:
2015 Mk7 Golf Gti 3dr Manual, Carbon Steel Grey, Michelin PS4's