Author Topic: john mitchel racing, west sussex  (Read 1824 times)

Offline ...joe

• Forum Supporter
  • Forum addict
john mitchel racing, west sussex
« on: 26 October 2004, 23:08 »
john has to be one of the nicest guys i know as well as being one of the most professional. he was a vw technician and alongside JMR he is also an MOT tester.

he is an authorised dealer/fitter for miltek exhausts, especialy good are the performance downpipes he designed for miltek for tuned engines. they offer great improvements for g60's (his speciality) and are made to the usual high standard that miltek provide.

he does all kinds of servicing from basics to more in depth work like engine conversions, charger re-building, toothed belt conversions, performance heads, polishing/porting etc along with his own range of tuning products.

he has a corrado 16 valve g60 which he built himself and is testament to his skill. anyone who's been on the corrado forum will have heard of his work as it gets so much praise.

contact details are 07974 202 031
team grumpy....... its a way of life, not a forum post

mail@trimdeluxe.co.uk
www.facebook.com/Trimdeluxe

Offline FBF

• Here all the time
Re: john mitchel racing, west sussex
« Reply #1 on: 21 January 2006, 13:03 »
this number is out of date and cant find any contact info on the net.  does anyone have an update?

Offline ...joe

• Forum Supporter
  • Forum addict
« Reply #2 on: 21 January 2006, 17:49 »
nope, the number is still current, i spoke to him yesterday on it..... but he has been i'll for the last week, so give him another try.

mail@trimdeluxe.co.uk

Offline FBF

• Here all the time
« Reply #3 on: 21 January 2006, 22:30 »
ok joe thanks. i did try and it said this number is no longer available. must have been out of service.  where abouts is he based?

Offline ...joe

• Forum Supporter
  • Forum addict
« Reply #4 on: 22 January 2006, 18:29 »
littlehampton in west sussex, but i just re-checked the number and got it wrong in the first place!!

its 07974 020 031...ooops sorry!

mail@trimdeluxe.co.uk

Offline j_s

• Here all the time
« Reply #5 on: 15 February 2006, 20:42 »
I'd just like to echo what Joe said. John put a new Milltek stainless steel exhaust system on my car last week, the amount of knowledge he has is huge and is a very really good bloke  :smiley:
He even leant me a starter motor for my mk2 8v due to some issues i'm trying to rectify at the mo, oh and he let me use a load of his tools as well to fix a few bits whilst he did the exhaust.

James