Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 281254 times)

Offline monkeyalan

• I live here
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #10 on: 26 March 2009, 13:01 »
I'm reckoning that someone will lose a front wing within the first 30 yards...  :laugh:

my prediction

a back marker with KERS fully charged from the warm up lap hits his boost button and WHAM!!  :laugh:

Offline westfield

• Here all the time
« Reply #11 on: 26 March 2009, 13:06 »
its all gay and political these days,  :rolleyes:

bring on the BTCC andWTCC - let the panel damage commence  :cool:
+1 BTCC + WTCC+ BSB all the way.  :wink:

Offline Komenda

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 26 March 2009, 13:14 »
its all gay and political these days,  :rolleyes:

bring on the BTCC andWTCC - let the panel damage commence  :cool:

I missed the first round of the WTCC but watched the 2nd round on Sunday. Awesome races and Andy Priaulx is a proper driver. Reckon with a few more laps he would of steamrolled his way into first.

BTCC is top of the list for me, proper racing and they sometimes have a dust up after the race, love it.

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
« Reply #13 on: 26 March 2009, 13:53 »
Virgin are now sponsoring Button and co. Should be an interesting livery on the cars!

Nick

Offline gjroe78

• I live here
  • http://shop.ebay.co.uk/mattroe2007/m.html
« Reply #14 on: 26 March 2009, 13:58 »
amazing that button is favourite
Favourite for what ? Not finishing a single race ? I saw him in Vegas last July on my Honeymoon staggering out of Fix in the bellagio pissed out of his face eeeee it's a hard life being an F1 driver  :laugh:
<br /><br />+ a 1.8T Bora Sport(R-Tech\'ed to 213bhp)

Offline MrBounce

• I live here
  • Bora TDi 130 Highline - usually filthy.
« Reply #15 on: 26 March 2009, 14:09 »
The recent query over the diffusers has been thrown out but the teams are appealing...

Keeping schtum. Mostly.

Offline monkeyalan

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 26 March 2009, 14:57 »
The recent query over the diffusers has been thrown out but the teams are appealing...

cue rapid development on other cars...

adamrob69

« Reply #17 on: 26 March 2009, 17:59 »
That argument is coming about because basically toyota and brawn are very quick and ferrari and renault (who are actualy in with a shout this year) dont like it. They dont like the fact that they picked up on a grey area where the others havent. Nothink will be done, because after two races time, they wont change the results of the first two races, that will just cause more trouble. Especialy when the FIA has approved! If i was ferrari, renault, red bull, id stop moaning and start copying the idea! its clearly giving much needed downforce!

Offline golfvirgin

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #18 on: 27 March 2009, 08:42 »
I don't care what happens as long as Alonso doesn't win !  Mind you , at least if he won the first race it would be on in every bar again........unlike when he's not winning....and you can't find it on ANYWHERE !!!

adamrob69

« Reply #19 on: 27 March 2009, 10:39 »
Williams on top at the mo. Renault seem to be struggling, so do Mclaren (as expected). Brawn GP at the top still, Ferrari struggling! BMW struggling! looks to be an intresting race!

It seems Mclaren fitted a new diffuser to its car this morning  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: